Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where's the globe trotting hat now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
fluteplayer07 said:
Out of interest, what type/brand was it? And is it officially missing in action?
Here is the photo...

hpim3080in6.jpg

It is an Akubra Squatter.

As to missing in action... I do not know that.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It passed through my hands three years ago (almost to the day). Not only was there a hat, but there was a journal of its travels along with the hat. This was an interesting project, and from it I had the opportunity to meet two FL members when we made the hand-off. Hopefully, the hat will resurface and the adventure will continue.

I believe the ladies also had a traveling hat. I wonder what happened to theirs?

Stan

A-List Customer
Hi,

I've only been following this for two years now. I was going to get in on it at some point, but have since given up on it.

I have to point out the irony of the situation vs. the hat's model name, though. It's certainly living up to it! lol

Later!

Stan

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Big Man said:
I believe the ladies also had a traveling hat. I wonder what happened to theirs?

It's long-since completed it's prescribed journey and ended up in the hands of their winner. That's got to be like 2-3 years ago...and the men's had keeps dropping off the radar for months & months at a time.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
J. M. Stovall said:
I just tried the email address I had for Flyboy and it came back undeliverable. I'll try a PM.

If this was the last, please skip him.

Hold onto it, if you still have it, until you hear from a Bartender, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner