Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWII Navy pea coat

Philothea

New in Town
New member and never posted before. I have my dad's authentic Navy pea coat, size 40 that I wish to sell at this time; it's in near perfect condition. He served on the USS Coolbaugh from Mar 44 to Dec 45. How do I go about this on this site? I can take photos to post if you tell me how to post them. I've been keeping it in his memory but, at 72, it's time to let it go to someone else who would appreciate it. I'll still have his purple heart to cherish.

Peacoat

Bartender
You can go to the classified section.

Not sure if you are allowed to post photos being a new member. Look to the bottom of the screen that comes up when you type a reply. If you see a button in the middle that says, "Upload A File," then you may upload a photograph. Click on that button and select a photo from your hard drive.

No reason to sell it unless you really need the money. I would keep it.

Welcome to the Lounge.

Philothea

New in Town
New member and never posted before. I have my dad's authentic Navy pea coat, size 40 that I wish to sell at this time; it's in near perfect condition. He served on the USS Coolbaugh from Mar 44 to Dec 45. How do I go about this on this site? I can take photos to post if you tell me how to post them. I've been keeping it in his memory but, at 72, it's time to let it go to someone else who would appreciate it. I'll still have his purple heart to cherish.

Posting in Classified today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21