Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your personality traits~ best and worst

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
BEST = I'm funny. Just like I am on here, is how I am in real life. A joker. I don't take anything too seriously. People come by my desk and talk to me just because they know I'm going to say something outrageous and make them laugh. lol I've been a bit of loon since I've had a nervous breakdown several years ago.

WORST = I worry about stuff that may or may not happen.

Juliet

A-List Customer
Hmm...
Best - I'm funny and I'm very smart (and modest to a fault, yes)
Worst - I over-worry, and when I'm strongly stressed I tend to snap at people around me. But I'm working on that))

P.S. How come we have such pretty women here and they are insecure? Ladies! You're wonderful!!!

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
I sometimes think that my best and worst traits are opposite sides of the same coin.

Best: Even in complex situations, I tend to grasp "the big picture" more quickly than do most people.

Worst: I easily become bored and frustrated with minutia and often leave details at loose ends and unresol…..

AF

This is very much me as well.

Missy Hellfire

One of the Regulars
Ooer... I can't think of any good stuff but a whole assortment of bad!

Best trait - I am told that I always put others first.

Worst trait - I worry incessantly about anything and everything!

MikeBravo

One Too Many
Best: I'm responsible. If I'm supposed to do something, it gets done.

Worst: Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Yes. nobody wants to face this

Incredible-Hulk-Designing.jpg

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
Best: Patient and Persistent (see also Stubborn as worst), Despite being a 'spiritual' type - I'm very pragmatic and face harsh reality, Courageous, 'Leader' type, responsible, frank, reserved (although people misinterpret this as being aloof), 'truth seeker' (of history and myself-spiritual...which often puts me at odds with many people), dry humor (worst: people misinterpret that)

Worst: Stubborn, I tend to be 'too caring' at times, quick temper (but can't hold grudges - they take too much energy), I tend to lose interest quickly with things that don't 'concern' my passion/s

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
Best: Have to always be busy. Get alot accomplished as a result of that.
Worst: Have to always be busy. Get alot accomplished, but never have time to "stop and smell the roses."

Oddly, when I was young, I was the opposite.
I agree with the comments of Atticus Finch. That might be my 2nd best and worst.

Best: I've been told I have the patience of a saint and care deeply about others.

Worst: Once I've been pushed over the edge, it is not good. I've been known to throw 55 gallon drums across the room in anger, but luckily I'd never hurt someone unless they tried to hurt me, just objects lol

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
P.S. How come we have such pretty women here and they are insecure? Ladies! You're wonderful!!!

I know, it's crime isn't it! Clearly there are far too many men who don't appreciate a fine woman these days! The fine gentlemen of the lounge excluded of course :D

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Best: Determined. Extremely loyal and giving to friends. Loyal to useful tradition, critical of the non-useful ones. Will always fight on the side of the underdog. Passionate about what I believe in.

Worst: Stubborn. Opinionated. I can be easily too far extended and I will not give up a fight, even when I should. Often is on the losing side (the underdog often loses, which is not too pleasant for me). I don't forgive easily or sometimes at all. I also am a worrier.

Mr. Hallack

One of the Regulars
Best: Generally mellow, sarcastic when needed, usually helpful

Worst: Very forgetful (comes with age and genetics from my dad's side) uh, don't remember what else.

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
Best: Once I gave you my heart .. it's unconditional.

Add that one to my 'best' list too! Unfortunately one of my worst traits is that I tend to give my heart to people who sooooo don't deserve it and I end up in all kind of messes! :eusa_doh:

Snowdrop

Familiar Face
Worst: Sarcastic, horrible temper, holds a grudge, opinionated, low self-confidence, fiercely independent, and I hate the feeling of being settled somewhere too long, I think there's a little gypsy in me somewhere, lol.

Best: Generous, caring, loyal, good sense of humour, hate injustice, and though I have none of my own, I'm great with kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner