Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2006 QM attire

VintageJess

One of the Regulars
These photos are fantastic!

I am loving the photos in this thread! You all look wonderful!
So I am begging all of you that will be attending the QM event to please take LOTS of photos and share with us unfortunate souls who can't make it!

:D

Jessica

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
oh Lolita,

If only I was....

twenty years younger,

twenty pounds lighter,

and still had all my hair and teeth,

I'd be on that train heading west....

mark the shoeshine boy

I have all my teeth, I just seem to find them this morning.....lol lol lol

decodoll

Practically Family
Lauren Henline said:
Woohoo! I'm so excited you're coming, Decodoll!

I think I'm bringing my cousin, too, who's a huge fan of classic film. We're getting a big girl group this year. Yippee!

I'm very excited to meet everyone in person too!!! I can't wait to see the outfits you make this year!

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
mysterygal said:
with being in the process (still in the beginning stages) of building a house, I love to look at pictures of cabinets, moulding ,ect. good for getting ideas

:eek:fftopic:

Check out new thread in the Steamer Trunk...

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
decodoll said:
I'm very excited to meet everyone in person too!!! I can't wait to see the outfits you make this year!

Well, at this point I'm about 50/50 with vintage/repros. For some odd reason I found some vintage that fit me well since last year that I'm dying to wear since I know we're not really doing anything that will put stress on the clothes :)

We just booked a room yesterday on board. I've never stayed on board before... so that means more opportunities for wardrobe changes (though Holly has warned me that space is very limited). We've got some fun stuff in the works... more info will be announced as we get closer to the QM, but I think we're going to have a blast!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Just catching up...

Shoeshineboy... If you were 20 years younger... I wouldn't be interested! :) I hope you found your teeth... I am serving up corn on the cob!

Hemingway Jones... And you shall know me by the carnation I wear! I am a bit of a messy eater so my Carnation instant breakfast gets all over me! lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran