Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero contract question

Brettafett

One Too Many
Olive x 2 !
What lining did you go with?
ps Nick, did you purchase a BK Roughwear? Sorry, I may be wrong and don't have time to sift back through posts... ;-)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Olive x 2 !
What lining did you go with?
ps Nick, did you purchase a BK Roughwear? Sorry, I may be wrong and don't have time to sift back through posts... ;-)

No problem Brettafett,

I didn't specify a particular thread or lining color.
The default thread is olive I believe.
I've seen olive green/mustard cotton linings. Im sure either will be fine.

Yes, I had a BK 23380 RW. I was thrilled with it other than I should have sized up (as well as asked for measurements).

Brettafett

One Too Many
No problem Brettafett,

I didn't specify a particular thread or lining color.
The default thread is olive I believe.
I've seen olive green/mustard cotton linings. Im sure either will be fine.

Yes, I had a BK 23380 RW. I was thrilled with it other than I should have sized up (as well as asked for measurements).

Do you still have it? Did you sell it? Interesting cause I have been debating with self over a Bronco or a BK Monarch/ RW???
Tricky one, cause both makers have their pros and cons....
Have you had an Aero before? To compare with the quality and workmanship of the BK?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Do you still have it? Did you sell it? Interesting cause I have been debating with self over a Bronco or a BK Monarch/ RW???
Tricky one, cause both makers have their pros and cons....
Have you had an Aero before? To compare with the quality and workmanship of the BK?

Nope. Sold it right away for a terrible price!
Never owned an Aero before, so I can't compare the workmanship with BK, but it was a great jacket. I'm not experienced enough to compare it to the originals however. Like any other jacket though, check the measurements before buying! And consider the differences between the fit of different contracts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24