Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Justin B

One Too Many
Meyers.
We missed 190 somewhere around San Marcos(?) and ended up at the turn to 21 (to go back to Caldwell). Going straight would have taken us to Smithville.

If you'd stayed 21 towards Caldwell you could catch 95 North at Bastrop. If you got headed towards Smithville you missed the split and were on 71 I think. Also, the road you should be looking for is 290. Where is your starting point and I can give you some points of navigation that will make getting there a snap. Meyer's is worth the trouble.

Oh, Shu up! :rolleyes:

NO ONE should EVER own a Saturn! . . . Just sayin'. ;)

You are the one who absolutely LOVES Evil Autumn. You should embrace it for as long as it lasts. Go out and enjoy it before Winter comes and ruins your love affair. No tears now. :rofl:
Yes, Saturn is the Sparkly of Cars. But you can fool some women into buying sparkly. Just like you can fool some of them with mentions of a Disgronificator needing replacement in their vehicle for a minor $400 charge. :p

One of those would make you live in Nevada to be legal. :p
Yeah, but I've never "farmed" or "ranched" there either. ;)

...NO ONE should EVER own a Saturn! . . . Just sayin'. ;)
I don't know about that. We had a 96' SC2 coupe with the dual overhead cam engine (DOHC); it was reliable and a lot of fun to drive. The only problem was that the interior was a little too "snug" for my 6'1" frame.

Hell everyone should know that a Disgronificator can be had for less than half that...
True, but the replacement muffler chain will cost you.

27° right now. Low of 21° tonight! Supposed to get snow tonight, tomorrow, and this weekend.

Our overnight low was 60, with lots of rain on the way for the weekend. Probably enough to wash what's left of the leaves off the trees.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I don't know about that. We had a 96' SC2 coupe with the dual overhead cam engine (DOHC); it was reliable and a lot of fun to drive. The only problem was that the interior was a little too "snug" for my 6'1" frame.

You haven't missed anything. :p

Fun to drive with your knees on your chest? :rofl:

The mufflerchain is made of platinum so they are very expensive. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

Want to hear about a car that's even more cozy with those seats?
I have 2 Saturn S2(?) seats in my 29 Essex Streetrod...AND THEY TOUCH. :eeek:
In your car, there was a console.
Comfy though, I have to say these are the most comfortable seats considering they were in mint condition, and I only gave $100 for both.

Ice storm headed to my town.
Weekly grocery run-check, stocked up on beer and wine-check, dried out firewood-check, no need to go out anymore this weekend-check. ;)
People in my town are idiots on the ice, and even worse in the store before a storm. They were buying milk and bread, I was buying eggs, beer, and other regular items like BACON, onions, fajita wraps, and tea. All of my items were in stock. :p

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran