Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eye of Horus Cufflinks

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
I just finished these replicas of the cufflinks worn by Indiana Jones at the beginning of Temple of Doom. They are classic art deco style cufflinks with the large oval back connected by a chain.

https://host385.ipowerweb.com/~indyprop/osCommerce/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=55

They are $40 (shipped) and available in gold plated:

mc-horuslinks.jpg

...and antique bronze:

mc-horuslinks2.jpg

I'm planning on making a few more designs of cufflinks. If there is any specific design you'd like to see, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Kind regards,
Indy

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
I was originally going to offer them in silver, but would have to have made another 300 sets to do so. :eek: I did the prototype with a nickel plating:

cufflinks%20002.jpg

You could always get them replated in silver locally. [huh]

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Those are awesome!

And silver would be nice too.:)
In fact, those are so nice, I would bet that even Baron Kurtz, (who claims to own but one single pair of cufflinks :rolleyes: ) would fancy a pair of those.

I might just get some myself, regardless of the fact that I own many pairs,..........

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
I normally avoid things of an esoteric design like the plague, but those I like! I just never wear gold, so all my other accessories are in silver (and occasionally nickel-plate) and wouldn't match...

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
I prefer silver myself as well. I'll likely get a pair of the bronze ones, just because the style is remarkably unique. Silver would be an excellent option though, as that's all I own too.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
I might have to get myself a pair.

I still have that blank grail diary from Magnoli which need to be filled with adventures... I have had adventures, though they are in trusty Mead composition books. Time to upgrade and break out the fountain pen.

KeyGrip

A-List Customer
I see some very nice additions to the cufflink section! As a former Boy Scout, the two featuring the Fleur De Lis really call to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails