Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Drunk/Mean Drunk

Are you a happy drunk or mean drunk

• Happy drunk - I love the world when I'm tight

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Mean drunk - Don't cross my path

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

rue

Bump :)

Not mean or happy, but after having two glasses of red wine last night (after not drinking it for quite a while), I realized that it makes me all mushy and I gush over people. It's weird that no other liquor does this to me [huh] Anyone else have this problem?

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Bump :)

Not mean or happy, but after having two glasses of red wine last night (after not drinking it for quite a while), I realized that it makes me all mushy and I gush over people. It's weird that no other liquor does this to me [huh] Anyone else have this problem?

I get that way when I'm really tired and have a drink or two of red wine. I get all... huggy and bubble-ly, which is not me normally. And gushy. Red wine seems to hit me harder than anything else, I seem to feel more gushy with that than anything else. Even moreso than port or sherry, which are similar. The blush wines also do that to me.

Maybe it's the combination of sugar (isn't red wine more sugary) and alcohol?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I once had a lady friend who was very, very shy until she had a few glasses of cab....after which she became a tigress. The metamorphosis would always be signalled by her spilling her wine. At one point she had stained every carpet and couch in my home. Talk about a sweet and sour relationship. Near the end we would meet at hotels......

rue

I once had a lady friend who was very, very shy until she had a few glasses of cab....after which she became a tigress. The metamorphosis would always be signalled by her spilling her wine. At one point she had stained every carpet and couch in my home. Talk about a sweet and sour relationship. Near the end we would meet at hotels......

A.C. I really wish you wouldn't discuss me on here......

I keed I keed :p

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo