Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Chief

You look good standing up, smilin' and all. Glad to see your surgery went well. The hat looks good on you too.

Later

Chief000731

Practically Family
Thank you all No JB all done with hospital for now... The hat fits good I really really do like it, the Major did a wonderful and beautiful job Wilma (Sandi) is trying to take it away from me (no joke) she really likes it. I call her Wilma (just letting you know) I feel pretty good a little weak but thats to be expected. OK guys with chat a little later I just wanted to post some better pictures of my special hat for you all. Thanks so much...
Carl and Wilma.

53Effie

A-List Customer
Chiief that is such a wonderful hat. It really looks great on you. A real keepsake I would say. My continued wishes for a speedy and complete recovery for you. AND based on my own experience; be sure to follow doctors orders with regard to proper diet and no smoking.

jkingrph

Practically Family
Thank you all No JB all done with hospital for now... The hat fits good I really really do like it, the Major did a wonderful and beautiful job Wilma (Sandi) is trying to take it away from me (no joke) she really likes it. I call her Wilma (just letting you know) I feel pretty good a little weak but thats to be expected. OK guys with chat a little later I just wanted to post some better pictures of my special hat for you all. Thanks so much...
Carl and Wilma.

Well how about a picture with Wilma(Sandi) wearing the hat, after all she is really the one responsible for it!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hey Chief, even though I'm sure your hat would look way better on Sandi, it is just great to see that you are enjoying it.

I wasn't planning on getting another custom hat for a while, but I have to do some business with Maj. Moore before long!

Hmm, thinking about it, the ladies in our lives always seem to look way better in our hats than we ever will =)

JAVIER

Practically Family
Carl and Wilma.

I have been gone for some time and just got caught up on this post, and can honestly say this brought tears to my eyes. The brotherhood here is like no other! Reading the post and seeing the kind of support given to your Wilma, in her most vulnerable moments; the love, kindness, and gratitude from all, especially the Major is beyond expression. And to read the relief in her posts, the groups post, and then to have you finally post was a roller coaster of great emotions. I am so happy that this turned out for the best and that we have you back and feeling well. From one hat lover to another, glad all is well Chief!
The hat is freaking awesome!!! looks great!

by the way, Carl & (Wilma/ Sandi) are the new Bonnie and Clyde of the hat game :)

"Brotherhood is not just a Bible word. Out of comradeship can come and will come the happy life for all. " -Heywood Broun

Chief000731

Practically Family
I have been gone for some time and just got caught up on this post, and can honestly say this brought tears to my eyes. The brotherhood here is like no other! Reading the post and seeing the kind of support given to your Wilma, in her most vulnerable moments; the love, kindness, and gratitude from all, especially the Major is beyond expression. And to read the relief in her posts, the groups post, and then to have you finally post was a roller coaster of great emotions. I am so happy that this turned out for the best and that we have you back and feeling well. From one hat lover to another, glad all is well Chief!
The hat is freaking awesome!!! looks great!

by the way, Carl & (Wilma/ Sandi) are the new Bonnie and Clyde of the hat game :)

"Brotherhood is not just a Bible word. Out of comradeship can come and will come the happy life for all. " -Heywood Broun
That was a great post Javier

Chief,

The hat is beautiful and suits you well. We hope you continue your excellent recovery. Best wishes to
Wilma/Sandi ( Wilma was my grandmother's name) and she's taking great care of you.

Perry

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Chief; Splendid news chief! Feeling good and looking good! I have been traveling for some time and tuned in this morning and have enjoyed yours and others posts on the thread. Good to hear from all.

The hat looks at home on your noggin sir. Build strength and fitness so that hat has a home for a long time. From reading in the thread, sounds like your wife may be pinning for a hat - I bet that could be a great Holiday gift.

I am happy for you and your family Carl. Continue to be strong. Best, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails