Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Good News Thread

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I am so excited to say that I finally, finally have a full time job at an absolutely fantastic downtown law firm! It's good money, great atmosphere, and interesting work. I couldn't be happier!! :D
Great C-Dot!!!!! I know you're really happy about this.
Whatever you do, don't wear those Zebra shoes until you've been there at least 6 months. :D

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am so excited to say that I finally, finally have a full time job at an absolutely fantastic downtown law firm! It's good money, great atmosphere, and interesting work. I couldn't be happier!! :D

That is great, C Dot....this new firm, do they take clients that are involved with business, corporate, or criminal law?

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Thanks everyone! :) I really appreciate it!

Great C-Dot!!!!! I know you're really happy about this.
Whatever you do, don't wear those Zebra shoes until you've been there at least 6 months. :D

Oh yes, you know just how much!

I'm going to introduce the cherry sweater first, then I'll ease the shoes in... ;)

That is great, C Dot....this new firm, do they take clients that are involved with business, corporate, or criminal law?

They're a labour and employment firm representing trade unions, but they dabble in bankruptcy, human rights, and civil lit. It's an interesting mix.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks everyone! :) I really appreciate it!

Oh yes, you know just how much!

I'm going to introduce the cherry sweater first, then I'll ease the shoes in... ;)

They're a labour and employment firm representing trade unions, but they dabble in bankruptcy, human rights, and civil lit. It's an interesting mix.

Wow that does sound like they do some interesting case work there! Should keep you from getting bored....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh dear....more good news again....my neighbor's cat is always in heat...so I talked them into getting it fixed! (here kitty kitty) hahahaha lolololo!

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
We got the call from the nursing-home last night. Our doc went over to check and he confirmed it was a stroke.

Dad gave him a phone-call this afternoon. Doc. reckons gran should be okay. It wasn't a very big one and she should recover.

Frankly I'm amazed. Gran's so old when she was born, WWI hadn't even started yet. Glad to still have her around. Dad and I'll probably visit her this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou