Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Good News Thread

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Among the majority of my having to take care of business matters, I was able to conclude a job project, contract being fulfilled, and was asked to do another contract with the same job owner, for a location in Chicago! So now, I get to go to the windy city, for work and do some site seeing while I am there!

I will appreciate this new job project as I will be able to hire some skilled labor and put some people to work there! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! lol!

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
LoveMyHats2- that sounds wonderful! I like your new profile pic too.

My husband is starting a new job today. He is really excited about his work and his coworkers (his old job he worked remotely from home). Today was the first time he's ever left the house in vintage clothes for work. He's taking this job as a new opportunity to dress better for work, and by better I mean vintage. ;)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

My husband is starting a new job today. He is really excited about his work and his coworkers (his old job he worked remotely from home). Today was the first time he's ever left the house in vintage clothes for work. He's taking this job as a new opportunity to dress better for work, and by better I mean vintage. ;)

That is great news. I think it is hard for a Guy emotionally when they have a issue with no job or not enough income to support his loved ones. I bet you will see more smiles from him! Let him know ya love him!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Oh thanks for the comment on my picture/avatar/profile. It is one of my favorites with my Wife in it with me.

shazzabanazza

Practically Family

Thats fantastic! Big thumbs up to vintage dressing at work! love it :D

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thats fantastic! Big thumbs up to vintage dressing at work! love it :D

It is nice when a person can wear Vintage to a job. I normally do unless I have to be on a building project job site and know I am going to be into the dirty parts of the building, or if while at my shop and jump on a machine.

Well...my 17 yr old son was recently crowned King. That was pretty good news...

Adam2011.jpg

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Among the majority of my having to take care of business matters, I was able to conclude a job project, contract being fulfilled, and was asked to do another contract with the same job owner, for a location in Chicago! So now, I get to go to the windy city, for work and do some site seeing while I am there!

I will appreciate this new job project as I will be able to hire some skilled labor and put some people to work there! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! lol!

That is some great news!!!! Congrats!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
That is some great news!!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks! I have a great service with Sprint to be able to help with internet access for my laptops and netbooks, will help be able to overview everything ongoing business wise as well as to keep up with being on the Lounge!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Wow, I just received the first picture of my newest addition to my horses that I have up north! My horse, Star, finally dropped her foal, and I gave him a name a bit different than the norm, Gonzo! I have to head up tomorrow to see him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany