Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Thankful Thread

$ally

One Too Many
I'm thankful for cops, who serve and protect us so that we can go about our daily lives safely.

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh just part of the ongoing saga of what is best described as complications from something else bringing on other maladies in the "plumbing dept."- nicest way to put it in mixed company:D

I'm thankful for calendars so we know when to party.
th_dancingfatkid.gif

Vintage Betty

I'm thankful to the members of the Lounge who made me laugh and treated me very kindly throughout my stay so far this year.

I went through some very rough times this year (No, I didn't post about it; it's personal) and I appreciate each of you participating in my contests, discussion threads and meeting me in person, making me enjoy each day a bit more.

Here's to you: :cheers1:

Vintage Betty

ortega76

Practically Family
I am thankful. . .

For my wife and that her health is on the mend

For the love and support of my family

For the promotion I just received today.

For good friends that have been there for me through difficult times

MikeBravo

One Too Many
It's arrived! It's arrived!

I am thankful that my Fedora Lounge pin has arrived here in Australia.

Nice prompt delivery, payment taken quickly. (Sounds like an ebay recommendation).

:eusa_clap

Twitch

WooHoo! I'm thankful it was nice and sunny yesterday so I could get my Packard to a cruise in for the 1st time in a long time and hang out with the other old car guys.

$ally

One Too Many
I'm thankful that I went to the Star Ballroom after all last night. I heard a great band and danced with some of the best swing/bal people in the world! Also glad I have a decent party to attend for the super bowl, that will include Lindy instead of beer.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I'm thankful that I have a place to live that I like, a family that I can count on and a job that allows me to pay my bills and supports my needs, habits and hobbies.
I'm also a little thankful for how the superbowl played out tonight.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
I am SOOOOOO thankful for awesome people and the fact that I'm going to see one of my favorite musical groups EVER in concert next week! YAY!!!! :D :D :D :D :eusa_clap

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I'm thankful that even after having a bad weekend and being doped up on pain killers and being a pain in the rear to my good friend and bombarding him with text messages on his phone he is still talking to me and still my friend!!!:D

$ally

One Too Many
Today I'm thankful to have:
-a little more time with my brother (although it's not enough),
-the kind of family and friends that I do,
-a job that pays well,
-the types of artistic skills that serve as back-up income should I need it, so many fun side gigs going on,
-my son who lives his life with compassion and self-respect,
-a snuggly kitty to come home to (not to mention the home, and the car that gets me there),
-and lastly my tall, strong, bass-playing man, who takes care of me, and caters to my every whim.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I am thankful that I am finially finished moving, and that the new place is starting to look habitable!! Had a rush the last few days of March to be moved out in time and everything was pushed into the living room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis