Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonyb.....hatter and a gentleman

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Let's just ignore it. Tomasso is simply trying to drag on a resolved conflict from another thread. Let's take this back to TonyB and his fine hats :)!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Here's the kind of guy Tony is: I stopped by his house awhile back to chit-chat and to drop off the first hat he built me to get a good cleaning and a bound brim. He did the work and then surprised me by going out of his way to hand deliver it. Tony is the best.

BobC

Here's the kind of guy Tony is: I stopped by his house awhile back to chit-chat and to drop off the first hat he built me to get a good cleaning and a bound brim. He did the work and then surprised me by going out of his way to hand deliver it. Tony is the best.

Yes, he is!

bolthead

Here's a few of Tony's as well. Tony, what can I say man.....you knocked it out of the Ballpark, for sure. Great work, I Love it.

DSC05337.jpg

DSC05336.jpg

DSC05340.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

bolthead

Thanks Feraud, he calls it cream. I wanted to shoot it outside on this glorious sunny day,without flash. I'd say the 3rd pic is very close, maybe a bit darker, but not much.

As far as dimensions go: Open crown is right at 5 1/2 inches at its highest point. Brim is 2 5/8........22 ligne terra cotta ribbon.

danofarlington

Thanks Feraud, he calls it cream. I wanted to shoot it outside on this glorious sunny day,without flash. I'd say the 3rd pic is very close, maybe a bit darker, but not much.

As far as dimensions go: Open crown is right at 5 1/2 inches at its highest point. Brim is 2 5/8........22 ligne terra cotta ribbon.

I guess you couldn't have a truly white hat. That would just be too bright, too impossible, no one would want one. White would be like a linen doily or something.

Neophyte

I guess you couldn't have a truly white hat. That would just be too bright, too impossible, no one would want one. White would be like a linen doily or something.

You have obviously not seen DRB's Optimo 1000; it's so bright white it actually hurts to look at it (but so worth the effort lol)!

Last edited:

Neophyte

White hats are great. Your "cream" hat looks wonderful, Bolt!

This is DRB's painfully-awesome white lid that I menitoned earlier. Put on a pair of sunglasses, fellas:

Optimo1000Oct1220102.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy