Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
I had a date...

last night...I should have stayed home in pj's instead! hahahaha

4630571540_f8f921f0b9.jpg

crazydaisy

Practically Family
No holiday pics, weather was awful, but this is what I've been wearing today in a much friendlier climate.
4632924534_381b02afdd_b.jpg

Kind of a 50's look, but crocheted blouse is from the 1930's (I love this little piece), bag is 1950's, the rest is modern, with the exception of an art deco silver and carnelian pendant. No hair do today :( .

Mario

I'll Lock Up
crazydaisy said:
No holiday pics, weather was awful, but this is what I've been wearing today in a much friendlier climate.

Kind of a 50's look, but crocheted blouse is from the 1930's (I love this little piece), bag is 1950's, the rest is modern, with the exception of an art deco silver and carnelian pendant. No hair do today :( .

Wow... This is amazing - the way you draped your skirt on the meadow (and all the rest as well) just leaves me speechless! Gijoe is right - it looks like flower in full bloom. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Big_e

Practically Family
crazydaisy said:

Beautiful! I love the blouse. I agree with GIJoe and Mario, no other flower bothered to compete with you around.
Ernest

MaryDeluxe said:
hahahaha...that was the problem with him volatile...he thought he was going to be a "lucky" guy! :eek: hahahaha On a first date too! gezzz

Assuming I'm not totally Burned beyond all salvage for a kerfuffle a while back, Mary, he was an idiot to push his luck like that... but I will say that (again, assuming I'm not Burned--if so, tell me via PM and I'll understand) with that outfit you are Drop Dead Gorgeous.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
worn today volunteering at the CA Pops Orchestra Magical Broadway Moments concert in Los Gatos, CA. I am one happy volunteer!! Daughter Sarah quite by accident caught me on digital film with a big smile on my face! I really do have teeth...
I sure can tell I've slimmed down and shaped up some in this photo- Hallelujah!
387581314.jpg
wth guest performers Stephanie Rhoads-Bickman and Pierce Peter Brandt. Fantastic singers!
387581334.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner