Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
Sir RBH said:
Dear All

For no reason whatsoever I ended up going rather.. yellow today!!
Lewin lemon herringbone Shirt
Pakeman Catto and Carter tweed Trousers

Odd - I have the exact same shirt, I think, from G&H.

What do you think about the PC&C tweed? And what weight are they?
I'm considering ordering some, if they're relatively lightweight (I'm fully stocked on heavier tweeds.)

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Lucky Strike said:
Odd - I have the exact same shirt, I think, from G&H.

What do you think about the PC&C tweed? And what weight are they?
I'm considering ordering some, if they're relatively lightweight (I'm fully stocked on heavier tweeds.)

I really like PC&C clothing.. always been very happy with it. these trousers are mid weight.. so just about wearable for summer..
there isn't any information on the actual tweed weight, so i cannot tell you I'm afraid.. but they are very comfortable.. i live quite close to there store.. which is all too tempting!!

French

Familiar Face
lovely as usual

Darhling said:
going directly out to play after work, so I have brought a pair of shoes to change in..

Zara grey skirt
Corsage dress shirt with faux belt (play)
white short sleeved jacket (work - over dress shirt)
black pumps (work)
Lavender shoes from Bottega Veneta (play)

Now my only problem is to keep the orchid fresh..

........ "Tadaa, playtime!"
DSC01633-1.jpg

score a 100% on the 'vavavoom meter'

french

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
MissS said:
My dear Darhling, don't keep me in suspense....how was the swooping factor?

Well, I didn't get swooped, I was hoping we had to walk across lots of cobblestones which is very typical here, so I could point to my very high heels and bat my eyes.. Well no cobblestones, but lets say the evening was very nice anyway :rolleyes:

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
shopping & ladies lunch

going shopping with my mom later on..

Ivory faux wrap top from Aigner
ivory & black skirt from Turnover
Black belt
black patent leather shoes
And I couldn't resist using the orchid again in my hair, since I thought it was so cute.

DSC01644.jpg
DSC01643.jpg

And my very own vintage manicure

DSC01646.jpg

Darhling said:
Sorry, have to disagree there.. but for now I am giving in to lots of people so you all better appreciate it! :)
Aww, come on... there was a compliment there!

And does seeing a pair of eyes I wish I could spend a while gazing into, and a pair of cheeks and a pair of lips I wish I could plant several smooches on (as long as it's not after seafood or foie gras, due to allergies) count as "appreciation"?;)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Aww, come on... there was a compliment there!

And does seeing a pair of eyes I wish I could spend a while gazing into, and a pair of cheeks and a pair of lips I wish I could plant several smooches on (as long as it's not after seafood or foie gras, due to allergies) count as "appreciation"?;)

well, there is a beauty thread where we post pics of our makeup and hair. But, no more discussion, so far my pics have a face, enjoy. :)

ChazVanEyck

New in Town
Darhling said:
What a great picture - what are you working on?
Oh, beside my regular job, I do films. The one I am currently working on is really obscure, dealing with imagery of Howard Hughes, Jack Parsons, and Weimar Berlin style art.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
ChazVanEyck said:
Oh, beside my regular job, I do films. The one I am currently working on is really obscure, dealing with imagery of Howard Hughes, Jack Parsons, and Weimar Berlin style art.

Oh I hope you will explain further in a thread, perhaps one in the movie section?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff