Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Natural CXL HH J-106/KotR/Indian Mix Biker Jacket

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Absolutely wonderful evolution of a spectacular jacket! That red carpet photo is fantastic as well. You're rocking it!

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
haha I only meant that I'm not sure if I can pull off a cross zip but if I ever go down that road I'd sure like to try with a pattern like yours

As with all these things, it's fake-it-till-you-make it.

I was a super shy kid, and I started to wear a brimmed hat to "practice being brave." I was shy to get a leather Jacket, but I reckoned, this is also practicing being brave. Then I was shy to go from the wool Tilley to the leather cowboy hat I have now, but I told myself again, good practice being brave!

I teach gradeschool English and wear this outfit to work--and I tell my students the same story: we're all shy and afraid, and I'm no less shy or afraid, had my share of teasing and bullying as a kid, but practicing being brave--this is something that's worth practicing for all of us.

-F

Khilij

One of the Regulars
As with all these things, it's fake-it-till-you-make it.

I was a super shy kid, and I started to wear a brimmed hat to "practice being brave." I was shy to get a leather Jacket, but I reckoned, this is also practicing being brave. Then I was shy to go from the wool Tilley to the leather cowboy hat I have now, but I told myself again, good practice being brave!

I teach gradeschool English and wear this outfit to work--and I tell my students the same story: we're all shy and afraid, and I'm no less shy or afraid, had my share of teasing and bullying as a kid, but practicing being brave--this is something that's worth practicing for all of us.

-F
Well said!

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
I love how @Feliksas drops by here once a year and just blows the place up with this jacket. This has to be be, along with @navetsea natural hide jacket, the best self-aged jacket on TFL. It makes me feel like a faker wearing vintage, lol.

I love this forum, and feel we're all striving for the same thing--I wish I could give more time to posting, but I suppose that what we wear and how we wear it shows the way. What I have is the implied journey with this custom J-106 and Type III :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner