Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boardroom style, bedroom comfort!

AntonAAK

Practically Family
Just when you thought that it couldn't get any worse...

Dress pant sweat pants

"Whether you're in the office or on the road, rest assured that these trousers will make any day feel like Casual Friday."

Hurry, they're selling like hot cakes.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I agree on the pinstripe hoodie, but the sweat dress pants would have been a good idea if they would have left the knee pad thing off. You really wouldn't have known the difference. They have some strange stuff, I especially liked the woman's drinking vest.

Chrome

One of the Regulars
No I don't like those, but if that is needed to have better looking folks to the streets. I'd rather see pinstriped hoodie to the rainbow colored ones :) and those dresspants are clever because from the distance it really looks like dresspants and I rather see those over regular sweatpants. For visual aspect those are really nice for some people.

bjornborg11

New in Town
No I don't like those, but if that is needed to have better looking folks to the streets. I'd rather see pinstriped hoodie to the rainbow colored ones :) and those dresspants are clever because from the distance it really looks like dresspants and I rather see those over regular sweatpants. For visual aspect those are really nice for some people.

I agree with you Chrome for some people this might be a good place to start. I have worked with a few people who thought it was ok to wear sweats to the office :eek:. I would much rather see this then that. Now the pin-striped I'm sorry the Executive Pinestripe Hoodie, I think would be a good joke to wear at the office on Casual Friday's when we can wear jeans and what not.

AntonAAK

Practically Family
I agree with you Chrome for some people this might be a good place to start. I have worked with a few people who thought it was ok to wear sweats to the office :eek:. I would much rather see this then that.

Sadly I don't think that is how it would work. People who wear sweats to the office are not going to buy some of these to smarten themselves up. It's the people who wear 'dress pants' but resent the fact that they have to who will be purchasing these. The only way is down...

Juliet

A-List Customer
Sadly I don't think that is how it would work. People who wear sweats to the office are not going to buy some of these to smarten themselves up. It's the people who wear 'dress pants' but resent the fact that they have to who will be purchasing these. The only way is down...

I have to agree. Especially after seeing the "Executive Hoodie".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo