Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coldest Weather I've been in

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Last Friday was brutal. I can’t deal with -14C. My hands froze. My balls shrank. And I don’t like that lol.

The temp picked up today, eh? But they said it’s gonna snow next week. I hope they start salting the streets now. Feel like the COV didn’t learn from what happened last year.

One bit of snow and the whole city goes haywire.
Yeah last Friday was pretty brutal, very uncommon in Vancouver. I haven’t been wearing leather all week. Haha. It has been down jacket for me recently.

Morning commute is gonna get interesting this week with the flurries in the forecast.

I was going Westbound last Thursday so I was against traffic but Eastbound was very bad. Lots of horror stories getting across the second narrows…

realgone

Familiar Face
Yeah it's been pretty miserable out here in the prairies. The N3-B isn't a fashion statement around here, it's a mandatory item.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Yeah it's been pretty miserable out here in the prairies. The N3-B isn't a fashion statement around here, it's a mandatory item.
Tell me about it! I received one for my birthday last year, and I've gotten a lot of mileage out of it so far this year!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Not cold, just grey...
IMG_1564.jpeg

hardlyworkingman

Familiar Face
This past weekend, i was fly fishing in 15 degree weather with wind chill of -9, for 5 hours. Waded into a local river. Fantastic day for fishing. I can't imagine how some of the guys up north doing steelhead fishing in negative temps.

bow4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner