Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daisy Buchanan Under the Weather

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
And here I was thinking she hadn't been around because looking at everyone's Powder Room purchases makes her want to spend money!

I'm sorry to hear about her flare up and wish her the best for a speedy recovery!

Nashoba

One Too Many
Ahhh that would explain why she hasn't responded to my PM asking her how she's been!
Please pass along my best to her Hemingway. Daisy, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon darlin' we miss ya around here!

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I was so hopng for her just to have a tummy bug, nothing more since your trips are coming soon. That just sucks. Well, hopefully her getting this now, just means she will be 150% healthy then!!!
My prayers and energies for speedy recovery are with you!!
Hugs!

Hemingway Jones said:
Hello All,

In case anyone is wondering where Daisy is, she is in the hospital with a Crohn's flare. Many of you know about her work with Crohn's related causes and her particularly difficult case that she battles daily.

I've been going to see her everyday, and would be happy to pass along any well-wished to cheer her up and to aid in her recovery.

We expect her home in about a week.

Oh geez! :eusa_doh: Tell her to get well soon from me. That's a terrible thing to have to go through---any hospital stay is.
You are being a good friend going by every day. Take care of yourself as well. She'll be in my prayers. I still owe her a drink too. ;)

Regards,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy