Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do Aero leather jackets come with a hanger?

Bulldozer

One of the Regulars
Schott jackets come with hangers that is sized to the jacket. Do Aero jackets ordered directly from them include an appropriately sized hanger in the box?

If not, what is your source of good wooden hangers that come in specific sizes to match your jacket's shoulder width? The one listed in Aero's accessories page appear to be a single size.

Hh121

Banned
No fancy hangers.
As you can see, there are some wrong creases on my Aero highwayman, I suggest you to buy their hanger in order to create the right creases.
ccafda80743e652b97e97f643ef6d99c.jpg

I like using the TFL pool noodle mod.
Basically, you cut a pool noodle longer than shoulder width (into the sleeves) and wrap it around a regular hanger.
C5939309-02E9-4081-9DBB-CE922365970E.jpeg
This keeps the shoulders and sleeves from getting weird bumps from short hanger ends.
This noodle was once a lightsaber ;)

Last edited:

Powerband

Practically Family
^^^ Haha... the TFL Noodle Hanger.

I just got a jacket delivered from Aero and just took it out of the box. No hanger. Just the jacket folded neatly into a large plastic bag. I’ll need to make another TFL NH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial and error. Test a bunch to make sure there is no creasing down the front. Aero makes jackets with very little shoulder slope, so the flatter ones tend to work well.

Bulldozer

One of the Regulars
Trial and error. Test a bunch to make sure there is no creasing down the front. Aero makes jackets with very little shoulder slope, so the flatter ones tend to work well.

Thank you, that's good to know as I gear up to get my first Aero jacket. My Schott hangers all have different slopes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn