Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Due South and Constable Benton Fraser's Leather Jacket

Treetopflyer

Practically Family
I have recently rediscovered this great show after finding the DVDs on sale at Target. In the series the main character, Fraser, wears what looks to be an old police issued leather jacket. I have tried to look for it everywhere on the net but the only thing that I can find is from an old E-bay sale. The jacket looks identical to the one from the TV show, but it is not advertised as being from the show.

The brand name is B. Free; I have never heard of them and have not been able to find any other jacket with that brand name. Does anyone know who else makes this jacket or where I could find one?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly.

Since I can't seem to upload any images, here is the link to the Bay page that has the pics.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/B-FREE-CUIRLEDER-PELLE-LEATHER-POLICE-JACKET-MEDIUM-BROWN-SIZE-LARGE-46-/390473489504

KELORGO

New in Town
Sorry I can't help you out Treetopflyer. I watched that auction for a while and would have bid on the jacket if it didn't have the badge holder on the chest. I hope somebody can identify it for you (us)!

Treetopflyer

Practically Family
Maybe some of the Canadian Lounge Members can add some info. Is this jacket something that the RCMP would have issued or an issued jacket for local law enforcement motorcycle riders?

Treetopflyer

Practically Family
Yup, that's the jacket. Thanks for posting the link. I still wonder if it is an "issued" jacket or commercial off the shelf. E-bay seller advertises it as a "Tanker" and a police jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran