Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

yttclothing

One of the Regulars
having the worst luck today just lost 7 auctions all in the last few seconds the last one culminating in my fist going straight through the wall!

EBay is a cruel cruel world

Roan

One of the Regulars
having the worst luck today just lost 7 auctions all in the last few seconds the last one culminating in my fist going straight through the wall!

EBay is a cruel cruel world

I know that feeling all too well. Sorry to hear you were unable to make your desired acquisitions.

fedoracentric

Banned
There is only one thing worse than being outbid at the last second and taht is going to the auction to bid a second after the auction frickin ended!
I did that three times last week! Kept forgetting they were about to end.
:)

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Nice Josh. I have one of those, and they come in handy. Plus, you can punch all sorts of stuff! Good times.

WOW, and congrats, Josh!

YES!!!! Josh, are you gonna use that on our project?

Congratulations Josh! I would love to find one of those.

Thanks, Gentlemen! I am very excited to actually use one of these.

Garrett, I will of course use it on the project hat if you like. :)

Mystic

Practically Family
I understand. But, until I have hat safely in hand or situation resolved with refund it is better for me to withhold certain details.

I am now only responding to other's comments about this issue.

I will update as to the outcome.

Update on ebay issue. Frustrating situation has been resolved with a satisfactory ending. Hat arrived in good shape. Seller included a Stetson hat box that I didn't expect, somewhat battered and damaged but still usable.

Stetson Whippet: Going to need a little cleaning and brushing , but, it's in good condition.
IMG_1842_zps5fb0cbfa.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1843_zps70941252.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1845_zps7cc27efe.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters