Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Not mine: Small Royal Stetson 15, 3x Beaver Quality

$(KGrHqUOKpgE1q86wdvnBNbRehIcKg~~0_12.JPG

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Very dear without a closer inspection... hope it lives up to the copy. Wonder what it would have brought if the seller had cleaned his camera sensor?

probably less...no excuse and you might see it clearly. If thats a 3" brim as described he must be blinded with that rake.

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
It's not just the number of bids - it's the winning bidder. He didn't set a max, he just kept bidding a few dollars more until he was winning. Then he'd get outbid and do the same thing. His bids probably account for 30 or so of the 41.

another C&K bolwer, 7 1/8

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Just won this ADAM from a buy it now off the 'bay. Took a chance on this one. Looks like it needs a good stiff brushing and cleaning. The liner is really interesting. Im thinking its a very light weight summer felt, but wont know until its in my hands. Seller claims a 21 1/2 sweat, but Im hoping hes just slightly off and its actually 21 7/8 so it will fit me. If not, I guess I will stretch it just a bit.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=350458281056&si=w2xjXIlOxGpxpBJFtiETr3GynHk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

SteveAS

Practically Family
Just won this ADAM from a buy it now off the 'bay. Took a chance on this one. Looks like it needs a good stiff brushing and cleaning. The liner is really interesting. Im thinking its a very light weight summer felt, but wont know until its in my hands. Seller claims a 21 1/2 sweat, but Im hoping hes just slightly off and its actually 21 7/8 so it will fit me. If not, I guess I will stretch it just a bit.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=350458281056&si=w2xjXIlOxGpxpBJFtiETr3GynHk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Nice grab, Josh. I saw that and sent an email to the seller about half an hour ago. I was afraid one of you vultures would Buy It Now before I got a reply! :lol:

I agree: that liner makes me think it might be a nice light felt. Also, its ribbon gives the hat a nice, casual summer countenance.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Nice grab, Josh. I saw that and sent an email to the seller about half an hour ago. I was afraid one of you vultures would Buy It Now before I got a reply! :lol:

I agree: that liner makes me think it might be a nice light felt. Also, its ribbon gives the hat a nice, casual summer countenance.

LOL. I have to admit, it was kind of Vulture-ish how I bid on it. I saw it, and my mouse finger had a mind of its own and just left clicked on the buy it now. Before I knew what happened, I bought the hat. The hat fever has really taken me lately. Ive checked, to this day, there is still no known cure for fedora-itis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart