Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

Travis

Suspended
ITG said:
Nashoba, I tried adding you but it says I have to enter your last name or your email. Neither of which I know. Please feel free to add me.

The same thing happened to me. My response to it is the same as ITG's.

Nashoba

One Too Many
Travis said:
The same thing happened to me. My response to it is the same as ITG's.

It was an issue with the Privacy Settings. I've fixed it. ITG I sent a friend request to you and Travis feel free to add away :)

Sorry, like I said, I'm still new to it and I didn't realize that's what that privacy setting did :eek: oops....:eusa_doh:

Kishtu

Practically Family
Now that I know such a beastie exists, I will make an endeavour to a) use the dmn' thing and b) get some more friends. (I got one as a marketing tool, too... then got bored with it.....)

If anyone gets a friend request from Porpentine Productions - avatar, a rather peeved looking hedgehog I think, or possibly an equally peeved looking person with orange hair stood in a sunny garden - 's me!

wave to me in sunny Cornwall, won'tcha?

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The link to my myspace account is in my signature here. I'm pretty sure that I've added or sent requests to most of you. But, my name is different on Myspace then it is here, so I was worried that some of you might not recognize me:( My name on MySpace is Senorina Nina, but it'll probably change again. I'm another person who's got MySpace MPD!!!
Here's the link to my page

zaika

One Too Many
i just added a whole slew of you...so if you get a friend request from anastasia...that's me. :)

there is a link to my page in my signature. please add me if you want!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just added dozens of you!

Except for those who are private - I haven't the time to send messages to all of you. Maybe I will get around to it later...

I find Myspace to be great - I use it to hold all my photos that I post here, and I have friends from there that I have encouraged to become FLers (with success).

I have the same name there for my vintage-life page:

http://www.myspace.com/miss1929

I don't automatically approve everyone on that page; if your avatar doesn't look vintage, I will open your profile and look for clues that you are my kind of person. So if it is not obvious, and I deny you, let me know you are a FLer.

I also have a page for my band, I approve all comers there:

http://www.myspace.com/saraswingtime

So please drop by and befriend me both places!

None of that "set to private" nonsense either.

Muchas gracias!

Feraud

Bartender
Just a warning about sharing too much on the net.
Who says Facebook is the province of the young? Increasingly, the 30something bosses of naive recent college grads are proving adept at turning the social network against its earliest adopters. Kevin Colvin, an intern at Anglo Irish Bank's North American arm, was busted when he told his manager, Paul Davis, that he'd miss work due to what colleagues took to be a "family emergency". Davis turned up the photo above, freshly posted to Facebook from the Halloween party Colvin apparently missed work to attend, and attached it to his reply, copying the rest of the office as he did it. The email thread is now spreading around the net. After the jump, the entire exchange, and the incriminating photo.
http://valleywag.com/tech/your-privacy-is-an-illusion/bank-intern-busted-by-facebook-321802.php

RIOT

Practically Family
Hello Miss1929, sorry for my "set to private". I had added you though. Glad to have you on there. ;)

Cheers!

panamag8or

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
Oops, just realized I never got back to you on that, Doran. I will try to during my work break. ;)
To anyone who hasn't, please request to be added to mine. www.myspace.com/ashleyloublack I joined some years ago so I could look at pics of my friend's band but now it's almost all Loungers. :D

I sent a friend request, because I want to see pug pics!

I have one on my page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner