Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finding the Palest Foundation

RockyHorror

One of the Regulars
The only foundations that Ive found to be light enough for me are the Revlon Colorstay in Ivory, and Clarins Skin Illusion in 103. I always end up going for the Revlon since its less than half the price.

Jojo

New in Town
I know this is an old thread but I really want to try that dainty doll stuff, sounds amazing. But you say it's not a full coverage? I also want to try out the ben nye stuff.

I like very pale pale skin. NC 5- 15

I've tried the first line of foundation that was produced from dainty doll. It was a fountdation with a texture between mouse and cream and it came in a jar. At that time there where 3 shades. I bought ivory. I liked it. Only needed a little bit to cover my face and it had good coverage.

Maybe you can try Mattemorphose ivory rose from l 'oreal. I use that one and is also very good for a people who are using tru match in ivory rose

TillyMilly

One of the Regulars
I know this is an old thread but I really want to try that dainty doll stuff, sounds amazing. But you say it's not a full coverage? I also want to try out the ben nye stuff.

I like very pale pale skin. NC 5- 15

Its not full coverage no, more semi- full. If you applied it really thickly it'd probably turn chalky. i returned most of the stuff actually. The concealer and powder were horric, as was the blush. I would buy the 001 foundation again but only as a mixer. I have the Barry M white foudation at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk