Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

found some authentic Khaki trousers at MEN's EXPRESS

green papaya

One Too Many
I tried on some khaki trousers at Men's Express that were full cut just like vintage and the legs didnt have a taper, they looked very close to WWII army khakis as worn by USAAF. 100% cotton

I thought they look well made and would look nice with a vintage A2 type leather coat or Indiana Jones style coat.

Corey

New in Town
Maybe at Nautica too ...

I've never seen a pair of WWII khakis first hand, but based on pictures and everyones' descriptions here on the forum, I think I may have found some near-fascimiles at my local Nautica outlet. They're called CLIPPER khakis and the plain front model has the full cut, wide leg with little to no taper, deep pockets, even the little watch pocket on the right front. I have 4 pairs and they're some of the most comfortable khakis I've ever worn ... and they were only about $30 a pair.

One word of caution. The last time I went into the store about three weeks ago they had brought in a new kind of CLIPPER pants with a totally different design. The clerk couldn't tell me if that meant the other model had been discontinued, but I would think so ...

DKC

New in Town
I have gotten khakis from U.S. Wings (online) that are reproductions of WWII trousers. Plain front, button fly, heavy cotton. Good price too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo