Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gone Country?

CactusJax

Familiar Face
Mike went high Tech

I had no idea that Mike had a website... I think my next will be a low crown Open Road style. I habe been unable to find a good vintage one in my size....

carter

I'll Lock Up
CactusJax said:
I had no idea that Mike had a website... I think my next will be a low crown Open Road style. I habe been unable to find a good vintage one in my size....

The Stetson Outlet in Garland sells the classic Open Road.
I bought one about a month ago in Silverbelly.
They had quite a few.

CactusJax

Familiar Face
I still love my OR.... I guess I have to post a pic to join the guild..... I ordered a flat crown OR with a teardrop crown and a soft snap brim from Mikes today. He said a week or two....

carter

I'll Lock Up
What size do you wear?

CactusJax said:
The one I have has a brownish tone... I wish it were silver...

You'll spend about 1/2 what you'd think in Garland. Most of their hats have very minor or no discernible flaws.

It may be too lte but you might consider buying one in Garland and having Mike reblock it for you. You'd save some money.

I know J.T. Marcus has shopped there as well.

CactusJax

Familiar Face
I grew up out here.... after dads Army and Harvard business School and a job or two elsewhere... Lived in Dallas for a while... roots in Oak Cliff....

CactusJax

Familiar Face
He did a kids show on channel 8 for 30 plus years... 6000 plus episodes.... Just got a Lone Star Emmy.... Had Crappy cartoons when I visited my cousins in the metroplex.... But he had a higher recogniton rating than the last several Mayors...

carter

I'll Lock Up
Why do one post when 3 or 4 will do?

CactusJax said:
did you grow up in big D???

I grew up in Virginia on a dairy farm. We had horses and pigs and sheep and chickens and dogs and cats and...dairy cattle.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not yet. Christmas hit pretty hard, so the trip has been delayed till next month. Saw a lot of nice hats at the Big and Rich concert last night though.
Johnny

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
carter said:
You'll spend about 1/2 what you'd think in Garland. Most of their hats have very minor or no discernible flaws.

It may be too lte but you might consider buying one in Garland and having Mike reblock it for you. You'd save some money.

I know J.T. Marcus has shopped there as well.

Carter, What is their discount formula on dress hats, now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto