Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Greetings from Connecticut!

JasonCT

New in Town
Greetings!

Just wanted to take a min to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I am 30 currently living in CT.

Thanks to the Fedora Lounge I now have a place where I can feel "at home!"
I have always been "old before my time" as some would say. I say I just love style and there is nothing like the 30,s + 40's in my opinion. (please pass the pomade lol )

I am a professional classical musician, pilot, lic. embalmer (though not practicing now), writer, and all around day dreamer.

Looking for my Kate Hepburn or Edith Head ;)

Feel free to say hello as I look forward to chatting with and getting to know you all.

~Jason

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the Lounge, Jason.

Quite a résumé you've got there!

Funny you should mention Connecticut tonight. I've been looking at flights this evening from Denver to Connecticut to see about a making research trip to Norwalk this summer, if I can afford it or get a research grant.

If I get back there, maybe we call up all the local FLoungers for a get together.

Brad

JasonCT

New in Town
Brad Bowers said:
Welcome to the Lounge, Jason.

Quite a résumé you've got there!

Funny you should mention Connecticut tonight. I've been looking at flights this evening from Denver to Connecticut to see about a making research trip to Norwalk this summer, if I can afford it or get a research grant.

If I get back there, maybe we call up all the local FLoungers for a get together.

Brad

Sounds great Brad!
If you are looking at Norwalk try the NY airports too as they may be cheaper and are closer then BDL.

TomS

One Too Many
Hi there...
I'm in CT as well. I work just south of Hartford, and live in Berlin.
B/R,
TomS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou