Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Halloween Costumes

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think I'll be a rich person who dreads various social occasions rather than dreading due dates on bills. I'll drink too much and forget about the lowly people, rather than drinking too much and having the upper echelon stepping over me. I'll likely pretend I drive a nice car rather than this 17 year old hunk of Found-On-Roadside-Dead Lincoln. And I believe this Halloween I'll hand out candy to children rather than trying to talk them into handing out candy to me.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
I am trying to decide this year if I want to dress up in my typical "I Was a Feminist Werewolf" costume, or dress up as The Crow.

Actually, there is not too much difference between the costumes except for the facial hair.

karol

PS -- Oh, yes, and the fangs.

kdl

Ecuador Jim

A-List Customer
Lauren said:
I'm going to look something like this:
CC186_000.jpg

That photo bears a striking resemblance to Sarah Winchester. Perhaps you could stroll the grounds at her place in San Jose. I'd bet you'd make headlines!

Ecuador Jim

A-List Customer
As for my costume, I'll be dressing up in my pirate attire. To keep with the vintage theme, I'll be going as Captain Blood as opposed to Captain Jack Sparrow.

K.D. Lightner said:
I am trying to decide this year if I want to dress up in my typical "I Was a Feminist Werewolf" costume, or dress up as The Crow.

Actually, there is not too much difference between the costumes except for the facial hair.

karol

PS -- Oh, yes, and the fangs.

kdl

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Either way. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
What do you use to protect yourself from a Feminist Werewolf anyway? Silver bullets? lol lol

Josephine

One Too Many
A year or so ago I recycled a Stargate Brief Candle costume and went as Mother Nature:

Costume2.gif

This year I might recycle my punk 80's outfit with my leather motorcycle jacket and Germany Army combat boots:

80sCostume.gif

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Paisley said:
In 2004, I wore my best swing dance outfit, a Republican button and a Democrat button. I was a swing voter.

Ha! Clever Paisley!

Tony and Lauren, your pictures are both great! As always Lauren your dress is scrumptious. Josephine, you are so pretty!

I really want to make a Steampunk costume (in part inspired by the Steampunk thread here on the Lounge). If none of my friends have a Halloween party I can wear it at this year I'll throw one myself.

Can you believe they were already selling Halloween candy at my local grocery on Labor Day weekend?!? At least I haven't seen any Christmas stuff (yet).

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I think I might be a raccoon for Halloween! Just gotta find me a Davey Crockett cap that I won't feel guilty about destroying (for the tail), a little bandit's mask, some gloves, ears, and I'm ready to go!

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
In 11th grade, I was a lobster (mascot costume) for Halloween. During the day, girls kept coming up to me asking if they could give me a hug. [huh] Afterwards, I thought it would have been funny to be a squirrel, and during the day, I'd peak out of the bushes and sniff the students and if they tried to touch me, I'd scurry away scared...

Steve

Practically Family
My sister is hosting a costume party this year...I'm planning to go as Mr. Bean. With a minimal amount of effort, I've found myself able to screw my face up into the contorted visage we all know and love. That coupled with an old tweed coat, some creepy staring, and a few odd vocal noises should cement me in the role. ;)

bean460.jpg

Doh!

One Too Many
I suppose I'll just be what I was last year: drunk.

(Actually, I ordered one component of my costume online last night. I'll post photos when the time comes.)

zaika

One Too Many
Steve said:
My sister is hosting a costume party this year...I'm planning to go as Mr. Bean. With a minimal amount of effort, I've found myself able to screw my face up into the contorted visage we all know and love. That coupled with an old tweed coat, some creepy staring, and a few odd vocal noises should cement me in the role. ;)

bean460.jpg

i demand photographic evidence of the contorted visage. lol

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Steve said:

bean460.jpg

I would love to see that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21