Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Guns?

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
I was merely pointing out to those poor souls in countries which have restrictive gun laws & who feel they're missing out on some fun, that there are prehaps advantages in having such laws.
I'm neither for or agin U.S. gun control, It ain't my battle.

58marine

New in Town
I was merely pointing out to those poor souls in countries which have restrictive gun laws & who feel they're missing out on some fun, that there are prehaps advantages in having such laws.
I'm neither for or agin U.S. gun control, It ain't my battle.

Mr. 'Mean, your original post betrays your true intent. This thread is called "Hats and Guns?" not
"Gun control opinions". There are plenty of forums on the internet to spout your viewpoint. Please don't do it here.

-30-

A-List Customer
"So making an unnecessary negative comment is acceptable, but a new member politely suggesting that another poster not bring off-topic comments into the thread is over-stepping his bounds? I think I understand."
TPD166.

I understood a long time ago!

Kind regards,
J T

58marine

New in Town

My everyday concealed carry rig. Glock 30 with Serpa paddle holster. It took me a long time to warm up to the idea of a pistol made with plastic but after putting many rounds down range I finally came around. The Stratoliner seems to go well with the Glock. A little old, a little new.

TPD166

One Too Many
Great combo. I have have carried Glocks personally and professionally for nearly 30 years and have no complaints. The G-30 (had one, but switched to the G30S) is one of their best!

My everyday concealed carry rig. Glock 30 with Serpa paddle holster. It took me a long time to warm up to the idea of a pistol made with plastic but after putting many rounds down range I finally came around. The Stratoliner seems to go well with the Glock. A little old, a little new.

58marine

New in Town
Great combo. I have have carried Glocks personally and professionally for nearly 30 years and have no complaints. The G-30 (had one, but switched to the G30S) is one of their best!

Thanks for your support. I plan on taking the Glock to Gunsite Academy ,in March, for the seasoned citizen 250 pistol class. My idea of a relaxing week of vacation.

-30-

A-List Customer
Even though I have a black, custom made fedora, Leon Drexler Co, I tend to favour my Homburgs, one back, one midnight blue;

both would go well with a CZ 75 or a 1911 ACP.

Regards,
J T

58marine

New in Town
I hope this isn't too far off thread. I didn't realize that my new best buddy was such a Haiku affectionado. If I may, here is my unworthy attempt at this ancient art form. This goes out to you, big guy !

Imagine a Glock.
Unforgiving, cold black steel.
Glowing brass within.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred