Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
right!? been trying to find a collared black one in 42 for awhile w/ no luck.
meanwhile ...
s-l1600 (1).jpg

AAB996J.img.jpg

Last edited:
9cVcQKd.jpg

Yesterday i delivered extra 2x A4 2mm nat vegtan i bought online to get double sided cuff a 4mm cuff... :cool::eek:
And I found my torso is done and all the pockets are ready to be positioned, so we decided on the position as i wear the vest part.
MU8EYO8.jpg

:D:D:D

Is that from the latest drawing?

Yeah, it surpassed my expectations! :D

Now I will be going mad waiting for his email. Based on the pictures, imo this is his most beautiful jacket. The details are insane. I will wait for final judgement once I have it in hand, but I certainly am glad I decided to go this route.

I wanted to add a quick question- did you go 3 or 4 oz?

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now I will be going mad waiting for his email. Based on the pictures, imo this is his most beautiful jacket. The details are insane. I will wait for final judgement once I have it in hand, but I certainly am glad I decided to go this route.

I wanted to add a quick question- did you go 3 or 4 oz?

They've made quite a few subtle adjustments to make it look that good!

It is around 4oz :)

red devil

Fit pics!

Looks amazing

The jacket is still in New York, just completed today. I will not risk having it sent immediately considering shipments from the US are much slower than normal. I will have to wait before I get it. Delayed gratification yet again! :)

Looks incredibly well made. It’s not a style I could wear but the details are impressive. The inside pocket angle is brilliant. As is the hidden lapel pocket. Is it deer? I want the quilted fabric it’s laying on as a liner for a denim jacket.

red devil

Looks incredibly well made. It’s not a style I could wear but the details are impressive. The inside pocket angle is brilliant. As is the hidden lapel pocket. Is it deer? I want the quilted fabric it’s laying on as a liner for a denim jacket.

This one is black HH, I am pretty sure you would rock this style much better than I ever could :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui