Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Saw this and liked it instantly. Unlike any jacket I've owned. Should be here next week. Hoping I don't regret it. Now just have to wait for the dreaded customs, excise and import duties to rinse me again.
Screenshot_2023-08-21-19-07-16-395_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-21-19-07-30-876_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
Saw this and liked it instantly. Unlike any jacket I've owned. Should be here next week. Hoping I don't regret it. Now just have to wait for the dreaded customs, excise and import duties to rinse me again. View attachment 543324 View attachment 543325

I really like this. I asked Aero a while back if they had any more of this wool to make a size 42, but they didn't. :(

Look forward to seeing more of this jacket!

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
I really like this. I asked Aero a while back if they had any more of this wool to make a size 42, but they didn't. :(

Look forward to seeing more of this jacket!
It's due to arrive Tuesday. I'll post some pictures next week. I'll have to get my daughter to take them as my wife thinks I've too many jackets as it stands

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
After seeing you rock the longer Winward I was most excited. One wool is longer, I fear too small though. One shorter and should fit, the leather too small I believe. I will send you links.

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Saw this and liked it instantly. Unlike any jacket I've owned. Should be here next week. Hoping I don't regret it. Now just have to wait for the dreaded customs, excise and import duties to rinse me again. View attachment 543324 View attachment 543325
This arrived today. No pictures unfortunately as it is too tight around the tummy area, excuse the pun but I'm gutted. The wool is light but tough and the leather is a beautiful supple navy. You win some and you lose some. Unfortunately I've had a few more misses than hits recently. It may be time to comfort myself, return this and opt for the Shackelton I've also been wanting.

TartuWolf

Practically Family
This arrived today. No pictures unfortunately as it is too tight around the tummy area, excuse the pun but I'm gutted. The wool is light but tough and the leather is a beautiful supple navy. You win some and you lose some. Unfortunately I've had a few more misses than hits recently. It may be time to comfort myself, return this and opt for the Shackelton I've also been wanting.
Would be useful if Aero would specify more measurements, for example bottom hem and waist. Quite key for a good fit I'd say. But you can always ask before buying (and risk someone else buying it while they answer).

zebedee

One Too Many
I have a Simmons Bilt Klondike incoming. Opted for olive stitching and olive gabardine lining with all buttons in brown and triangle patches on all pocket edges in shiny black goat.

I'm considering a Long Half Belt in battered tan from Aero next year if I can shift a couple of other jackets and/or justify the cost to myself - I might be able to escape VAT due to HK's free port status agreement, which makes a huge difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80