Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Still waiting on the Vanson Oxford for my brother I ordered back in the beginning of May. Gotta give them a call this week and see what's up.

dlite90

Familiar Face
My Bootlegger came in and it’s everything I hoped for.
Still waiting on my Fields jacket but I’m in no hurry.

Attachments

• FD24FD81-7588-4939-A647-9922EF557C8F.jpeg
    FD24FD81-7588-4939-A647-9922EF557C8F.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 727
  • 5964E62D-C2C8-4FCA-9F76-0B3E3A3081F0.jpeg
    5964E62D-C2C8-4FCA-9F76-0B3E3A3081F0.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 742

powersci

One of the Regulars
My phone lit up with notifications today. All of them from DHL that a shipment has left Aero Leather and will be delivered to my office on Friday*. Stay tuned!

*Unless DHL does what they did last time. I watched them drive right by my building around 3:30pm. A moment later, “Business closed” appeared on tracking and I had to pick up the package at their office the next day. Hopefully they’ll deliver to my office this time. :cool:

ojaw

A-List Customer
They are producing an entire size run in comp weight. If you want a no mods Oxford, it would appear, now is the time.
Well, I’m in talks with Dave Sheeley right now and will likely place an order with Double Helix next month: two, never mind one leather jackets was outside my world view just a few months ago : )

Well, I’m in talks with Dave Sheeley right now and will likely place an order with Double Helix next month: two, never mind one leather jackets was outside my world view just a few months ago : )
You probably should’ve kept it that way. Sadly, there’s no going back. Once you take the plunge…it’s pretty much over. Kick back and enjoy the flight! You will reach your destination in approximately never. ;) At least the scenery is good! LOL. Sounds like you’ve got some good stuff in the works!

ojaw

A-List Customer
You probably should’ve kept it that way. Sadly, there’s no going back. Once you take the plunge…it’s pretty much over. Kick back and enjoy the flight! You will reach your destination in approximately never. ;) At least the scenery is good! LOL. Sounds like you’ve got some good stuff in the works!
Yeah it’s fun except for not being able to try anything on except by purchasing it, usually in circumstances that foreclose on any financially viable return…

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko