Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Edward

Bartender
Ordered a new Harrington in navy now it's getting in to the Autumn. Bit of a punt; as ever with a new company there's the concern about sizing. Their Trustpilot rating is very high indeed, but I always worry about that minimal (1% in this case) element where they complain about *everything*. Still, in a sad way it's less of a red flag than the sort of uniform top level feedback with a small number of individual reviews you so often see on Amazon marketplace these days....

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I love this stuff, coming my way!

1663693916207.png

crism1

New in Town
just ordered another Irvin Jacket from Aero! With gas prices going up I guess I'm gonna live in that for the winter lmao. Anyone else ordered a sheepskin from aero receiving waiting times

Last edited:

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Just arrived. Wanted to flip 'em or something but these turned out to be waaay too cool. Germany or Austria for sure and my estimate would be 1950's, judging by, well, everything. Leather is very stiff and very thick and I know it's not really possible to tell but I'm fairly certain we're talking horsehide here.
Fully lined in cotton drill. They fit me perfectly, too, which is always a good bonus when buying something very old like this.
In any case, I know there isn't much interest in leather pants but I don't suppose a few photos of such a nice, proper vintage piece of outerwear will hurt the thread (too much).

20220915-121421.jpg

20220915-121436.jpg

20220915-121454.jpg

20220915-121514.jpg

20220915-121517.jpg

20220915-121543.jpg

20220915-121611.jpg

20220915-121408.jpg
Please share the size.

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Aero Majestic! I've wanted for so long but wasn't quite willing to go full boat on a roughout jacket. With Aero's discount code and the VAT removal it's coming to me for an absolute steal (in my opinion).
Just pulled the trigger on an Aero Shackleton from their stock pages for similar reasons, discount code and VAT removed. Now all I have to do is add the Irish VAT, customs duty and admin charges for the privilege of importing a jacket. Still looking forward to receiving it. Good luck with your jacket.

TLW '90

Practically Family
I just took a gamble on this brand new old stock Codet Northland wool jacket.
The seller made me an offer I couldn't refuse at $47 shipped.

s-l400 (21).jpg

I'm not sure about their recent quality but I know they once had a reputation for great wool outerwear.

I'll see when I get it, I wanted something lighter weight and this 65% blend ( not great I know) I believe is going to be a 17oz.
At least their current Big Bill jackets in the 65% blend are listed as 17oz, this should be great for cool mornings on mid- late September 70°f-80°f days.

Last edited:

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I currently have RMC J-24L and just got a Freewheelers La Brea in rude black after searching for one for about a year, I also have a RMC 30s Sport/Cooper that fits on the bigger side as I lost some weight I had this one for sale here but the listing was removed saying that I only use TFL to sell items however that is not the case.

View attachment 452130

View attachment 452131

View attachment 452132

Well, you certainly do have a prime selection going on there.

Since I already bought a jacket from you, you may use this as a reference towards the mods. I sure don´t have an issue with you trading via TFL.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
You sent it to Aero too soon! LOL. Honestly though this one actually came out costing me less than they wanted for yours, which is crazy but good in the end.

I am looking forward to seeing you in it. It´s a crazy nice jacket with really, really heavy leather, but somehow it just wasn´t for me.

Hh121

Banned
Dhl charge me$63.75 for my HB deluxe which total value include shipping is £673.75 equals $763.31, I thought there is not import charge below $800, any one knows?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ