Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Another pair of leg jacket. Finally found some Levi’s 646 in my size. I’ll be street sweep’n! It’s all coming together in my wife’s worst nightmare.
View attachment 546160
Ironed in crease for bonus points. Ought to pair nicely with this:
View attachment 546163
I’m really letting it fly. I gotta tell ya.

I've been patiently waiting for cooler, drier weather to bust out the corduroy paisley flares.

BraslinMclaslin

Familiar Face
Highwayman from Aero in their chestnut Badalassi. Already have couple of Badalassi jackets in Black. Stunning leather apart from the squeaking.

Reactions: Zoo
I missed this. It’s a 42”. 40” would’ve been WAY too small.

And the IH sizing is all over the place. I’ve got 46s smaller than my 44 and 42s larger than other 44s. My 46 CR has 22.5” P2P, and fits perfect lol.

Plus, the TFL site is still jacked. 60% of the time it works 10% of the time. My mind is boggled. Thinking we should call GCHQ or NSA in at this point.

And the IH sizing is all over the place. I’ve got 46s smaller than my 44 and 42s larger than other 44s. My 46 CR has 22.5” P2P, and fits perfect lol.

Plus, the TFL site is still jacked. 60% of the time it works 10% of the time. My mind is boggled. Thinking we should call GCHQ or NSA in at this point.
IH has changed up their pattern grades I think. My 526pj came in today, larger than my 44”. LOL. By quite a bit but I’m glad actually. The 44” fit like a 40”.
42”:
IMG_1135.jpeg

44”:
IMG_1104.jpeg

And I agree. The site is almost useless in its current state. It’s curtailed my visits.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

TLW '90

Practically Family
I picked The " Golden Bean " ( as the seller listed it ) vest up from the post office on my way home from work today.
I know the R and N look very Similar, but there's a Gold Bear right there.

I can't really wear it yet because fall weather is still a few weeks out, but I tried it on and am quite happy about the fit.
20230923_124930.jpg

I could wear it like this with a T shirt if I wanted to, but don't like the look.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up

Would an annual “membership donation” help keep the site dialed in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner