Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In Kent in UK? New Years Eve if not UK pls ignore unless visiting

Daze

New in Town
http://www.bygonedaysramsgate.com/#/contact-us/4532896219

just so you know, this is NOT some advertising freak thing, it's just letting people know about an event that I happen to be involved in. there is NO FINANCIAL GAIN to myself or anyone else, it's a non profit organisation

If you're in Kent in the UK , and want to see some 40's action on new years eve, feel free to contact as needed
ticket prices available at 15 quid but buy one and get a free years membership of Bygonedays ,
here's the deal

40's is the event, so we're trying to encourage people to dress 1940's , and , as we all know, that includes hats for all gentlemen:)

we are trying to encourage as many people as possible to remember and respect the people who did so much for us in those dark years

It's also a free food and entertainment event with a licensed bar for those who like that sort of thing

again apologies to moderators if I've over stepped the mark, but it is really just for people who live in Kent , England,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou