Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LW Moose hide Jeans Jacket !

Stick Bianchi

New in Town
Hi. My name is Stick. About a year ago I discovered Lost Worlds INC, and the Fedora. To date I have bought 3 jackets
from LW. I have not bought any from the other jacket makers simply because I feel I have discovered the very best with
Stuart and the LW company. I no after having been to New York and the east coast many many times when dealing with
the people there, to be very blunt, direct, to the point and this I found is the key to dealing with people from the north
east.
Soon I will add pics of my other to jackets. But I must say this latest one, the moose hide steels the show. What a
outstanding piece of work. And as always, I never have any problem dealing with LW.

Thank you for checking out my post.

http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/Stick_Bianchi/jeans jacket/

Last edited:

One of the Regulars
Welcome to the Forum!
Congratulations for your outstanding jean jacket!
Stuart jackets are the best hands down, in your original post ( before you edited) you mentioned the fact that it does not have many fans here ( trying to be polite), quite frankly there is not any other maker that it can equal LW jackets, period.
Looking forward to see pics of the other 2 LW jackets that you own.
Congrats again!

D

Deleted member 16736

Welcome to the Forum!
Congratulations for your outstanding jean jacket!
Stuart jackets are the best hands down, in your original post ( before you edited) you mentioned the fact that it does not have many fans here ( trying to be polite), quite frankly there is not any other maker that it can equal LW jackets, period.
Looking forward to see pics of the other 2 LW jackets that you own.
Congrats again!

Have you tried all the other jackets?

D

Deleted member 16736

Thank you for posting. I like LW jackets too, but haven't bought any. At first they were more expensive than the others, but now the price difference is negligible, if any.

Metatron

One Too Many
That looks lovely, I really like the colour combination of the grey leather and blue satin lining.

The construction looks flawless!

D

Deleted member 16736

I had an Aero and I own a GW. Haven't tried LW. I don't believe you can say LW is the best if you haven't handled a GW. They all have their strong points, but GW jackets have a finesse that I haven't seen anywhere else online and certainly not in my Aero. To me, LW is a step above Aero, but still not as exquisite a jacket as GW. John sweats the details and it shows.

What GW did you order?

Die-Motte

New in Town
I do own an Aero (was delivered 3 days ago- I will show it here as soon as I have time to take pictures) and a Lost Worlds! I must admit that Lost World`s craftmanship is a bit above Aero´s, but I really prefer Aero`s Horsehide! It looks and feels nicer to me! But I love my LW as well. Haven`t handled a GW yet..

Verena

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff