Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

my little collection from Poland

kowalski

Practically Family
[/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Eastman, Aero Leather (Beacon) , oryginal M43 jacket (mint) and oryginal A2 jacket (344th at Stansted) ps
hello all forum. and sorry for my english is not good, sorry, this is my first post and I ask for your patience and understanding moderators :)

Last edited:

442RCT

One of the Regulars
Thank you posting pics of your jackets. As far as language is concerned, one picture is worth a 1000 words. Your English is a million times better than my Polish. I especially like the ones of your patched jackets.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome to the forum. You have the beginnings of a nice collection. Your original A2 would appear to be either a Bronco or a United Sheeplined jacket. Broncos have the shoulder seam behind the epaulet, whilst it is centred under the epaulet on Sheeplined A2s.

kowalski

Practically Family
unfortunately, the original A2 is small, the rest is just ok. I have got a few nice jackets and oryginal Irvin! jacket :) Paste pictures soon

Mr aswatland far I am to you collection;) and thank you for your comment, and many of you present here have helped me indirectly in the decision to select appropriate jackets, Fedora is a GREAT forum !!
Thank you all for your entries and warm greetings from the cold Polish

Last edited:

kowalski

Practically Family
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
from the top of my first jacket A2 Willis & Geiger at the bottom of the Aero Leather jacket size 42. Willys Jacket has thin skin as it is suitable for the warmer days. Quality is not bad, in my opinion too small pockets , but I like it

Last edited:

B-24J

One of the Regulars
Nice collection! Welcome to the Lounge.
Years ago I purchased a Willis & Geiger A-2 for my father who had been in the war. The Willis & Geiger had a fuller cut than other jackets which was perfect for my father. I asked him if it was like his WWII A-2 and he replied, "I never had one this nice." He was serious.
Regards, John

kowalski

Practically Family
is a very wise what you're saying is something in it, because I my first a2 (WG) I got for free, and thus is priceless

kowalski

Practically Family
um, yes, a lot of particularly young people. There were once very popular b3 wasted copies. And now, beware, once an old man remembers the years after the war( 45-50s) told me, that the possession of the jacket Irvin risked arrest and deportation to Siberia!

Last edited:

kowalski

Practically Family
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php