Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Fellow's Experiences

Chuck Naill

New in Town
First off, you guys slay me with your knowledge and inventory of exceptional hats and caps.

I "decided" to start wearing hats and caps as a part of my business attire two years ago. Since then I have gone "off the deep end".

My currect inventory includes a fur felt Indiana Jones, a Bollman 140 Trilby, a Dobbs "milan", an authentic "Panama" (that I paid $30 ......I know its not really authentic), two Hatpeople caps (three if you count the one I had made for my grand daughter), a Kangol newsboy and a Jaxson newsboy. My olders hats include a Pendelton wool fedora, a L.L. Bean "Moose River", a very old Stetson Road King (the sweat mark are all me), and assorted straws in assorted condition that I use on the gentleman's farm.

I think I have caught a disease. I am just glad that I have a 7 1/2 head or Ebay would be my demise...LOL!! THanks for a great site and expertise.

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Just for the record.......I too have a 7 1/2 size head and I've spent over $900 on Ebay and the Lounge here over the past 60 days which include an early 40's Stetson Stratoliner, 50's Borsalino and my most recent, 50's Stetson Playboy. These are all bucket list hats for most of us here and I've been looking for all of them for almost two years. They just happen to all pop up at the same time and you just can't afford to let perfect hats slide.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt