Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Of Sheep-Dip, Rot-Gut, and Furniture Polish. The worst of the worst.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Yes. Yes, they do. I assure you, they are not. :p

Oh I believe you...they are most likely horrid and vile tasting imitations of some sort of dastardly liquid. It may even be, a use for them more suited per the actual content, "tar and bug removal" from the grill of a 1955 Buick! lol!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
It might remove the CHROME from a 55 Buick grille. :doh:

You are probably correct! Perhaps if you sprayed a entire car with the stuff, and came back a day or so later, the car would just be a puddle of melted metal.....(still fizzing from the chemical exchanges).....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
What's the price?
Forty twice.

Tastes like medicine but it is really poison. :p
It is crazy...they actually have online reviews of all these "wino delights".....

Some people call all these ghetto wines, "Paper Bag Express" drinks....just "made for hooching"....lol!

A West Virginia "specialty" given to us as a cruel joke.... :puke::D

6uqudabu.jpg

e7avy8a2.jpg

qa4upeza.jpg

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
They distill that through radiators? :p

The label is cute...the contents maybe poison....lol! I would perhaps buy a bottle, pour out the "contents" (into something safe to contain the contents) and use the bottle for some other purpose, just due to the cute label....lol!

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
On behalf of Australia, I'd like to apologise for Yellow Tail wine ;)

We do produce some very nice wines, but Yellow Tail isn't one of them.

My experience with Australian wine is quite limited- I've had a few things which have been quite good. We have some horrid wines here in NY, but some really good ones too.

I don't understand why Yellow Tail was one of the wine selected for a big shin-dig that included some of our largest corporate and private donors. Aren't academics supposed to be wine snobs? Isn't that part of the stereotype? Why are we serving all these people who we are asking for money horrid wine? So they feel sorry for us and dig deeper in their pockets to buy us something decent to drink? That's going to backfire if they're sick on the wine.

Whenever I see a Yellow Tail box or bottle I have a involuntary shudder. I've been offered more free Yellow Tail wine since that date. Notice I didn't say I drank it. Urgh.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk