Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OPTIMO FINE HATS: A Photographic Excursion

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I knew this would be good because of the amount of time it took to load! Thanks again Al for the great show. Optimo looks like more fun than Disneyland but a visit might end up costing more!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, that are fantastic photos. One Hat, nicer as the other! So many wonderful Hats, I wish I were Dagobert Duck and I want swim in these Hats.
Thank you, Al, for sharing them, with us!

Last edited:

GamaH

A-List Customer
Edit: I thought this was the other Optimo thread. My bad.

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I knew this would be good because of the amount of time it took to load! Thanks again Al for the great show. Optimo looks like more fun than Disneyland but a visit might end up costing more!

I don't know... I'm trying to get the family to Disneyland in July, and I have a feeling it might tie with the cost of an Optimo trip! ;) I loved these photos the first time, Al, and even more this time. You are an inspiration!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Looks like how they do a diamond crease. If you look at "the Diamond" on the Optimo website, it has a similar vibe going on, except that the Milan has more rake.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Keen observations, Gents, and in a sense you are both correct. The above Milan is Graham's standard Teardrop, C-Crown, but with a subtle crease at the apex of the teardrop. Softer lines than 'The Diamond'. I like to refer to it as the 'Diamond Drop'. lol

Manfred: Thank you, my friend!

Jeff: You are far too kind, but I really appreciate your comments. Have a great family trip to Disneyland!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo