Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PanamaBob & Art's Montecristi Optimo.

riccardo

Practically Family
Wow, guys!
I'm at work I've just received the hat:simply wonderful.
I can't wait to thanks Art and Bob for the wonderful item.
...Ok Bob, you're are right: you have the best Montecristi hat I've never seen!!
Art...you are really a master hatter.

Best wishes.
Riccardo.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Photos...

Ciao Riccardo! you sound like a very happy man!! when you can, get out to a nice Sicilian Cafe and have someone take some photos of you with your new hat please. We'd love to see this work of Art!

SheikhDaoud

New in Town
Thinking of doing to same thing

Hi Riccardo,
I too would love to see a picture of what the finished product looks like. I am going down to Bolivia on Monday, and will be stopping in Ecuador on the way back, and plan to buy an unblocked, unfinished Panama and let Art work his magic (thanks to Panama Bob for the idea!). Good luck with what I am sure is a beautiful hat. David

riccardo

Practically Family
I've some problem in posting photo, becouse I'm in my new home and, for a few months I will not have internet.
Now I'm at work, but from here I can't play to much with the pc.
I could send my pics by MMS if anyone give me his mobile thelephone number
and then, he could put my pics on the lounge.
Are there anyone interested in this??
Many thanks.
Riccardo.

riccardo

Practically Family
Roger said:
Is that the hat in your avatar? If it is it looks great. These panama's are excellent.:eusa_clap

No, it isn't.
The hat in my avatar is my first Panama, I really love it; it is from another source.
The one from PanamaBob, blocked by Art Fawcett is another thing: it's really my baby.
In future I will post some pics showing the inside of the crown with its vueltas, the great sweatband, the nice ribbon and the priceless weaves.
...I've paid this great jewel less than my first panama, and this one The PB's is ,at least, one hundred times better than my first Panama.
On first I was doubtful, now I can compare!
Riccardo.

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
People are starting to realize that the hats are quite good. IMHO, the best buy in Montecristi hats when looking at quality AND price can be had when Art blocks the beauties.

What I'm left wondering is about this word Riccardo wrote above:

I've just received the hat:simply wonderfuk.
:) ;) :eusa_doh: :p :p :eusa_clap [huh] ;) :eek: :D

riccardo

Practically Family
Panamabob said:
People are starting to realize that the hats are quite good. IMHO, the best buy in Montecristi hats when looking at quality AND price can be had when Art blocks the beauties.

What I'm left wondering is about this word Riccardo wrote above:

:D

..."wonderful"...I mean "wonderful" !!

lol
With great compliments, Bob.
Take care.

Riccardo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy