Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
001copyw.jpg

I quite like this lid, Jeff. Looks excellent on you.

A mycological wonder...transformed into a stylish cap on your head. Well done, Alan.

Quick dry diamond crease:
2012-02-06124816.jpg

Beautiful, Jared. Definitely one of your best vintage lids.

Last edited:

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Thanks gents, I'm quite pleased with this hat.

I think I will keep the brim up for the time being, going to see if I can get it to have a little dip in the front for just a bit of panache.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I am sure it would look fine with a ribbon but personally I wouldn't alter it. I like ribbons but I also like ropes and felt bands.

I was just dreaming that I owned it... I'm not a fan of felt bands but do appreciate how some hats look with them. This one, however, I think I'd look great with ribbon.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is a trio of vintage Borsalinos that I picked up recently. All 50s vintage; Homburg in lt. olive green, Feather wt. in Sage/Brown,
and the fedora in Avorio or ash grey.(needs ribbon back on)
Took me over a year and a half to find these babies the odd thing about it when i got them I had no idea they were what they were with the exception of the Hburg that I got from Rodkins recently.
The felts are all beautiful and in excellent condition.
IMG_4175.jpg

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Here is a trio of vintage Borsalinos that I picked up recently. All 50s vintage; Homburg in lt. olive green, Feather wt. in Sage/Brown,
and the fedora in Avorio or ash grey.(needs ribbon back on)
Took me over a year and a half to find these babies the odd thing about it when i got them I had no idea they were what they were with the exception of the Hburg that I got from Rodkins recently.
The felts are all beautiful and in excellent condition.
Very nice. Enjoy them!

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Here are some more pics of the VS strat I received from a lounger this past weekend...
b8492770.jpg

28e3b3d3.jpg

ec0dca80.jpg

I guess I didn't get a very good shot of the diamond

jbucklin

Practically Family
I'm guessing sahara but I haven't put it next to my others or the color sample sheet yet.

How's the fit Mike? I've always wondered about that, with Art's hats bought second-hand. That hat sure looks great. I now know where to go when I grow weary of trying to find a vintage Strat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925