Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Powder Room Pets?

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Landgirl I love your Siamese! My baby at home who stayed with my mum and dad when I moved out is an Oriental - Havana to be specific. I miss her so much, so much personality and so affectionate!

I just adopted two half-Siamese kittens. They aren't quite Siamese in their personalities, but they are becoming that way. Perhaps when they calm down a bit! (They're 6 months). I hope I'll get a Siamese or Burmese kitten in the future as well!

Inigo:

269682565_8202003ae9.jpg

Fezzik:

255977084_62fe08d61f.jpg

Inigo and Fezzik!

256729090_c568bd91a1.jpg

Naama

Practically Family
Lady deWinter, I love this pic of Filou!

I think I already postet him somewhere on the lounge, but anyway... Basil, my little dog. He's cute, but insane, I tell you (he really is)

DSCN0741.jpg

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Wow thank you for all of your gorgeous pet photos! They really are all soooo wonderful!

My boyfriend is the siamese fan - his mother bred them in the 70s when he was growing up. He has had Alfie for 9 years (before we met) I had always been a cat fan and grew up with 2 moggies but when I met Alfie I fell in love with "meezers" and managed to twist his arm into getting Lula (who is now 9 months) and then Merlin (who is 5 months) - 3 are definately a handful though! I am definately more of a cat then a dog fan, but I do love dogs also so I think having siamese (who are pretty much inbetween the two) is a good compromise!

And to whoever said that their pets are their babies - I am exactly the same!

swankysister

New in Town
952c6a08.jpg

The blondie Silky Terrier was Mr Hobes the Doddery Butler Dog. I had to make the gut-wrenching decision to euthanise him about one month ago.

The white, wire-haired Jack-Russell terrier is Whiskey (or Whingey, because she likes to 'complain' a fair bit).

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Oh gosh, I'm an absolute animal NUT! I'm loving all these pictures! I am going to be the neighborhood "crazy cat lady" when I get older.

Here's our baby Moses - so named as he was an orphaned 3 week old kitten that we hand-raised (and yes, he is spoiled absolutely rotten):

47b3cf39b3127cce9bb9607f332c00000016108BbM2zhw3aW

We have a couple other kitties, but that's the only photo I can find right now.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fleur De Guerre said:
Also, Daisy, your tortie looks like she has plenty of tortie-tude! I adore all torties so much.

Everyone's pets are so awesome.
Yes, tortie-tude is exactly what she has. She goes from sweet to sour in a matter of seconds. But at the end of the day she still curls up in a little ball in the crux of my arm and goes to sleep. When she was a kitten she was taken away from her mom too early, so she was still suckling when I got her. She also still liked to hear the heart beat sound. So, she would lay across my neck, nuzzle in really tight so she could hear my heartbeat. I love her, but it would get kind of uncomfortable. I'd push her off me, but within minutes she come right back. She finally broke the habit, but whenever I hold her she still buries her head in my neck. It's so sweet, she's like a baby. She wraps her paws around my neck and just cuddles and purrs really loud. As you can see, I have great affection for her. It's her personality and crazy temperament that makes me love her even more. I think it's because she's so picky with who she likes, it's like I've won some sort of challenge when she actually gives affection...

Everybody's pets are so cute. I'm hoping to get another dog sometime soon. But, I might just wait through the winter. I'm not sure if I want to go through puppy training in the dead cold of winter. But, I sure would love to have another sweet dalmatian in my life. They are such great companions.

Nashoba

One Too Many
DSCN1277.jpg

That's Maverick. Although when my nephew was really young he couldn't say the "V" sound and so he called him "maggot". It kind of stuck and sometimes we call him maggot too. The sad part is he responds to it. He was a rescue, he was 9 weeks old when I got him. A little boy brought him to the Police Department I used to work for saying he'd found him on the corner with a note around his neck that said free. So I took him home. He's 6 now and 85lbs of Chesapeke Lab insanity. He ALWAYS has to have SOMETHING in his mouth, shoes, pillow, clothes....we got him a stuffed duck that quacks and he carrys it around everywhere. I have to replace it every couple of months because when he finally breaks the quacker he rips the duck to shreds. Right now though he has a little rotweiler puppy stuffed animal that barks, squeaks and rattles...I'm regreting having bought it for him. He's a great guard and watch dog too. He actually saved the house from burning down once when my idiot brother left a garbage bag full of paper next to the heater (he's not known for his smarts). Maverick practically ripped me out of bed in the middle of the night and when I opened the bedroom door he bolted out and knocked the bag out of the way as it was starting to catch....smart puppy. :) He's my baby and keeps me feeling secure while the hubby is gone.

Miire

New in Town
100_1485.jpg

100_0712.jpg

100_1492.jpg

100_0720.jpg

These are my cats! Malak (the tabby) has the most interesting personality I've ever seen in a cat, because he plays catch and is always HYPER, also very affectionate. The white one, Soosh, is older, and less social, he's the wiser one of the two.

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I love seeing everyone's pets!

Since I'm away from home much of the day Guinea Pigs are my pet of choice right now (although I saw a Llasa Apso puppy this weekend that melted my heart--I'd love one or a terrier in the future). They entertain each other while I'm at work and entertain me when I get home.

FLmtrio.jpg

I love guinea pigs--they are so much fun! My two girls, Veronica and Rita, look like your two boys on the right (though the tricolor has smooth hair). I keep mine near my computer and find them so entertaining to watch :)

Camille

Familiar Face
All your pets are adorable!

Here are mine, Satchmo and Selma.

52673_1156329393.jpg

Satchmo when really small.

21208_1156329270.jpg

Selma.

selmer.jpg

The pictures are abit blurry, but that's because they move around so much. :D

Forum statistics

Threads