Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Made another hat.

brpwntweed1.jpg
bt3.jpg

bt7.jpg

These are too much fun :)

LD

Dutchess

Familiar Face
Those hats are gorgeous, Lady Day!
Snookie, you make a great Carmen Miranda. The other day I posted 'The lady in the tutti frutti hat' on my blog. Love it.
And the blue dress makes me green with envy..

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks ladies :)

miss_smith said:
Dear Lady Day,
the hats are amazing. Which patterns are you using, because I must have them!

Well that just made me feel like a million bucks! I made the pattern up for the hats myself. :D

LD

Bettie Booh

Familiar Face
Vanessa that is GORGEOUS :eek:
Lady Day Just love those hats, they are so cute. I just wish I had your sewing skills, you always make such beautiful creations.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Vanessa said:

Very cool! Ive always wondered....Do you reinforce the hem so it doesn't get tattered dragging on the street? I wouldnt trust CA sidewalks. :eek:

I finished my first commission. Its going to Poland to be worn by a very steampunk infused lady :)

custom1.jpg

cloche1.jpg

LD

~Psycho Sue~

One of the Regulars
OOO! I wanna play too! *giggle* I am a new member and I LOVE to make my own clothing...I am such a plus size diva!

Here is a cherry Halter dress I made:
bestfront.jpg

Here is a shirt for my husband!
bowler.jpg

Another Cherry!
cherrytopf-1.jpg

Here is a polka dot corset top!
10227_1153943982002_1629776159_3948.jpg

Another Halter!
frontbest.jpg

Ok I will stop now! ;) Tell me what you think!

Darla1949

New in Town
Psycho sue I love that polka dot corset top, so darling. I would have never been able to tell you made it, did you use a certain pattern?

~Psycho Sue~

One of the Regulars
Darla1949 said:
Psycho sue I love that polka dot corset top, so darling. I would have never been able to tell you made it, did you use a certain pattern?

Thanks Cherry Red and Darla!

It is a pattern...a discontinued one that I scoured Ebay for (evil laugh).

Simplicity Jr. Plus 5009

You might be able to find it on Ebay. I have a few more planned from it. Also get this=> I used plastic cable ties for the boning! LMAO.

Vanessa

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
Very cool! Ive always wondered....Do you reinforce the hem so it doesn't get tattered dragging on the street? I wouldnt trust CA sidewalks. :eek:

LD

Well, I try to do as little walking outside as possible. ;) But yes, all hems are usually reinforced in some way.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Shirin!

LD -- Sometimes I wish i weren't so obsessed with my hair so I can wear cute hats like yours.

Vanessa -- :eek:

Psycho Sue -- love everything you've made! I really like the men's shirt. I should make some for the husb...

~Psycho Sue~

One of the Regulars
Amy Jeanne said:
Thanks Shirin!

LD -- Sometimes I wish i weren't so obsessed with my hair so I can wear cute hats like yours.

Vanessa -- :eek:

Psycho Sue -- love everything you've made! I really like the men's shirt. I should make some for the husb...

Thanks Amy Jeanne, darling. It's Simplicity's Men's Hawaiian Shirt. The pattern is quite retro if done in contrasting colors on the collar and yoke. He likes it alot, and the retro diner fabric was a bargain bin at Joanne's fabric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk