Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Tattoos

mike

Call Me a Cab
Alexandre.R said:
Those tattoos are not mine but some tattoos I did on my customers...
I knows there are some fans of Karloff, Lugosi or Christopher Lee over there, so...
l_032a4db1772ac1c1a596da3218aeebe8.jpg
l_93bdd7aaaf34b86f3436acc212013367.jpg
l_e8d4324e859b4346976c043b19efb34b.jpg
;)

Alexandre.... EXCELLENT WORK!!! Please search back through this thread and check out some of the classic monster film portraits I have on me. They are done by Shane Morton of Atlanta, GA and Karel Mato of Philadelphia, PA./Albuquerque, N.M.

Do you travel ever to NYC?

bunny chan

Familiar Face
Alexandre.R said:
Those tattoos are not mine but some tattoos I did on my customers...
I knows there are some fans of Karloff, Lugosi or Christopher Lee over there, so...
l_93bdd7aaaf34b86f3436acc212013367.jpg
Love this!!

Here are mine:

cherries.JPG

The cherry are my two twin nephews!

scarpe-celesti.JPG

And the last one, a koi carp on the back:

bunny-carpa.jpg

B.

moustache

Practically Family
Ok, so mine are quite boring to most but I sure like them.

As I'm a dedicated runner, this is my Pheidippides(pardon the hairy legs but thats genetics for you):

Pheidippidessmall.jpg

He goes along with me on every run and marathon and never argues!

And this is my segno:

4.jpg

Thus showing my main passion in life as being classical music.

I hope to eventually have a Mahler related tat on my upper arm sometime next year.

Jim

davidwebb_uk

New in Town
gamez32 said:
Here is one of mine that was based off a sketch I did. The larger image is of Billie Hioliday. The smaller images at the bottom are stevie wonder's glasses, lauryn hill's dreadlocks, nina simone's headwrap, and marvin gaye's beanie

I like. Excellent idea well executed.

pixie

Familiar Face
Not working

I am trying to upload a photo of my new tattoo but i can't seem to make it work. I have the photo saved in a folder on my lap top and I have tried the attach a link option where I browse to locate the photo, open it and press upload and this is the message that keeps in coming up
tattoo picture.jpg:
Upload of file failed. i am not sure what i am doing wrong...help please!! i don't know how to resize if that is the problem,but it doesn't say that that is the problem

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
pixie said:
I am trying to upload a photo of my new tattoo but i can't seem to make it work. I have the photo saved in a folder on my lap top and I have tried the attach a link option where I browse to locate the photo, open it and press upload and this is the message that keeps in coming up
tattoo picture.jpg:
Upload of file failed. i am not sure what i am doing wrong...help please!! i don't know how to resize if that is the problem,but it doesn't say that that is the problem

You can't just upload from your machine, you have to host it somewhere like photobucket.

This thread should help:http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=23495

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
get rid of the colon after the .jpg, click the photo button (the little mountain) instead of the link button to insert the img code, and you should be there.
tattoopicture.jpg

pixie

Familiar Face
thanks so much Lefty, I don't know how you did it, but you got the photo to show up!!!:eusa_clap yah!! Your awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto