Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyinnyc

One of the Regulars
When I come across more pics of Gary Cooper, I'll post them. If I post mine, they will surely kick me off this topic!

Ladies, take yer pick. One, two, or both?
sjlh-1.jpg

LolitaHaze said:
Diamondback... If you are the opposite one of me... then don't tell your Honey you're in here. ;)

I meant I'm the "single" half;) , thought you and the Senator were still an item. Remember, "single and hating every second of it, but not yet able to support a relationship"?

Heck, you've seen my photos, right? My doctor still wakes up screaming in the middle of the night from my cat-scans, even years later!:eek:

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Miss Lucy June said:
"There's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking"

Sorry. I had to throw in some Zoolander.

Duh that's where I got the idea. And FYI it was MY idea.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
I meant I'm the "single" half;) , thought you and the Senator were still an item. Remember, "single and hating every second of it, but not yet able to support a relationship"?

Now when were they an item? Never.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:

Heck, you've seen my photos, right? My doctor still wakes up screaming in the middle of the night from my cat-scans, even years later!:eek:

Diamondback... Oh no... Jack and I were never an item. :) Both of us are indeed very single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael