Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The TOMMY BURST! (ca. 1960's commercial)

mannySpaghetti

One of the Regulars
I know this isn't 30's or 40's era, but I couldn't find any other place to put this. Boy, this commercial inspires me to find one of these Tommy Burst Detective Sets and then go and "cap" some bad guys! lol

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Down2BDapper said:
I put that commercial on my Myspace every Christmas asking people to buy it for me, but they never do...

Well, out of curiosity I looked on ebay...but there aren't any listed. I wonder what the odds are of one showing up for sale at some point.

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
That was Awesome! The snub nose even fires projectiles and smokes like a real gun!
This item would definitely be a liability in todays PC world. But I would buy one!

mannySpaghetti

One of the Regulars
I was just looking through some of my old threads and decided to resurrect this one. The tommy burst alone as stated in the commercial was $3. Well, I surfed ebaY just for the heck of it and found one for $477.50...holy cow! It's mint, but boy is that high. Considering it's rarity and condition though, I suppose a rich toy collector might find that a bargain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy