Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The very *pink* of perfection!

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Babydoll said:
Hahahah! Isn't she, though? I think she knows it. Look at her expression:

daddysprincess2_080110.jpg

I think the best reaction I've had to her when introducing her to my friends is one of them (childless) said that her ovaries started tap dancing. lol

She is a super cutiepie, I only have boys so no dressing em up in cute little pink numbers for me. And on that off topic not of she sizes for tweens I had a similar problem finding my son boots for his horse riding lessons the didn't have anything in his size in boys mens were too big so since he where the same size as me I bought him ladies cowboy boots shhhh....don't tell his friends, I figured the beauty of it is they fit me too so when he out grows them in 6 months there mine.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
kitfrances said:
cherry lips, you are devine - the queen of the pictorial.
Thank you for your kind words. My computer is being repaired, and since I don't have a back-up, I'm worried about my pictorial archives being deleted. That would be such a shame. Here's hoping for the best!

kitfrances

New in Town
cherry lips said:
Thank you for your kind words. My computer is being repaired, and since I don't have a back-up, I'm worried about my pictorial archives being deleted. That would be such a shame. Here's hoping for the best!

Oh no! That would be awful. You have great pictures - so many that I haven't seen before. Here's hoping!

Lillemor

One Too Many
cherry lips said:

Oh, that would be terrible.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Indeed. I have a love/hate relationship to computers, this situation is one of the things I hate, even though it's partially my own fault.
I still love pink though, more than ever!

Pink.jpg

Angela2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo