Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trouble with the orders on "Alexander leather" ?

Plumbline

One Too Many
Yup .. she's got a new man ( a forest ranger I think) and he lives on the east coast so she's moved over there :) and good luck to her :)

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Yup .. she's got a new man ( a forest ranger I think) and he lives on the east coast so she's moved over there :) and good luck to her :)

This is the same Amanda who used to work at Aero?

Forrest Ranger- sounds like a good rugged kind of job.

Stand By

One Too Many
Personally, I think it's a shame (for us) that Amanda has left. When I discovered her (at Aero), I was struck by how helpful, friendly and accommodating she was and nothing was too much trouble. Indeed, she made doing business a pleasure - and was the main reason behind my loyalty being lured to Aero and away from the competition - and everything that she said could be done was proven via Will and Edith. She's the kind of customer service that any company could wish for.
And she's left for love … well, good on her, I say and I wish her luck.

As for AL, I'd imagine that she won't be easily replaced, so some transition time should be expected, but I'm sure they're on it. I'd just give them a ring and see what's what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21